JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had a few listings on Ebay that got flagged - one was an airgun that I didn't know was against policy, even though there are a number of folks that sell them regularly. Apparently, according to Ebay, you have to be specially 'approved' to sell airguns, and they told me they had all they needed already. I don't know if they have people that specifically look for items to flag or if they just rely on Ebay users to report them. But of the 3 listings I've had flagged, one took about a week, one was about 2 days and one happened within about 4 hours.

I actually bought some "high" cap ;) magazines off of Ebay about a year ago. Anything over 10 rounds is a no go on Ebay, but this guy listed 3 G21 standard capacity mags and it didn't get flagged - so I bought them at a good price.

I hate ebay. Handful of bad sellers along with a handful of bad buyers with lofty expectation of used goods really ruined ebay. Too many fees; when paypal and ebay were the same company they got to double dip in fees. Not to mention PayPal wasn't regulated like a bank even though it operated like one.

At least the feedback system on ebay is more legit when compared to how gunbrokers feedback system works.

I tried to sell a fabric tool roll (sans tools) on eBay and they flagged it multiple times because it was for a WWII machine gun. Mind you, it's a PIECE OF FABRIC, yet because I mentioned it was for a certain machine gun, it would get tossed. I discussed it with a couple of eBay "reps" and they said it would be fine to sell as long as I didn't say what rifle it was for... Which kind of defeated the purpose. That was about the time I decided eBay didn't need my business.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top