JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a huge win. I never had or wanted a bump stock, and never will. But, I will celebrate others desire to own one and enjoy as they see fit.

The big thing I got out of it is that the ATF has been smacked down and warned to not bypass congress in a blatant power grab.

To the BATFE agents that lurk here, learn to stay in your own lane. You're wasting a ton of taxpayers money with this sort of thing. Do your job as is very clearly defined and learn to obey the law as written. You people proclaim to enforce the law, maybe you should stand as an example and obey the law.

How about just try to be pro America? I'm sure that some of you remember what is was to be a proud American and proud of your job to support Americans. :s0094:

Or is that an alien concept? After Waco, Ruby Ridge, and several others, maybe it's time for ALL of the alphabet agencies to take a step back and just breathe for a moment. Take a look at the image presented to the common American. Is that what you really want to protray?

(side note: if I mysteriously dissappear in the next week or two, someone please adopt my cat.) :s0140:

This is a huge win. I never had or wanted a bump stock, and never will. But, I will celebrate others desire to own one and enjoy as they see fit.

The big thing I got out of it is that the ATF has been smacked down and warned to not bypass congress in a blatant power grab.

To the BATFE agents that lurk here, learn to stay in your own lane. You're wasting a ton of taxpayers money with this sort of thing. Do your job as is very clearly defined and learn to obey the law as written. You people proclaim to enforce the law, maybe you should stand as an example and obey the law.

How about just try to be pro America? I'm sure that some of you remember what is was to be a proud American and proud of your job to support Americans. :s0094:

Or is that an alien concept? After Waco, Ruby Ridge, and several others, maybe it's time for ALL of the alphabet agencies to take a step back and just breathe for a moment. Take a look at the image presented to the common American. Is that what you really want to protray?

(side note: if I mysteriously dissappear in the next week or two, someone please adopt my cat.) :s0140:

FJB and FBATFE…. bunch a fuggin' putzes.

That totally depends...

Tell me more about the cat.

So... If they bring back bump stocks will they also bring back affordable ammo?
No, in actuality and their desperate attempt to rip anything and everything away from law abiding gun owners; they'll probably try to make obtaining ammunition even harder than before.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews