JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one made me lol

BFF63EEB-A15B-4898-A39B-68F0BAD078BF.png

It won't let me without a titter account.
I don't have an account either. When I clicked on the above "Read 516 replies", there was a banner trying to get me to login or create an account at the bottom, but it let me read the replies without doing so. I just scrolled through the comments. They are COMEDY GOLD. LOL

I don't have an account either. When I clicked on the above "Read 516 replies", there was a banner trying to get me to login or create an account at the bottom, but it let me read the replies without doing so. I just scrolled through the comments. They are COMEDY GOLD. LOL
Ha! It's working now. That's hilarious, not a single positive comment. Faith in humanity is restored.

The govt pays you more than GS9 scale to sit at home and play video games.They are aiming a bit low if they want applicants that show up sober and on time and will actually perform work.

I also don't have an account but I could read the messages.

Some funny sh!t right there. Haha.

Thanks for the laugh.

I wonder how long it will take them to track down and forward the personal information of every person who commented negatively on their tweet to the FBI for inclusion on some domestic terror watch list. :s0092:

Wouldn't put it past them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads