JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a line where it is worth both parties time & effort to return unordered merchandise - had it been just a couple I would just keep them - but 15 extra is something else.

As for needing them, you can never have too many mags, even if it just means sharing them with your neighbor during a zombie apocalypse.

I am hoping that AP continues the offer and opens it to other states - I would like to get some more mags.

I'm the only guy I know that has a LR308 and I rarely shoot it. I have enough.

Ok maybe like 5 more.

You're not even legally obligated to notify the seller of their mistake.

Returning them might be the 'right thing' to do if your conscience bothers you, but personally, I'd keep the mags and consider it an early birthday present.
Legally, maybe not, but just because something is technically legal doesn't make it morally acceptable. Especially when that company is taking a positive stance against a State gun control ban by offering that deal in the first place. They deserve our support.. not taking advantage of an obvious error on their part.

I would have done as previously suggested. Tell them to save themselves the return shipping, restocking, resale and re-shipping costs. Offer a deeper discount, I'll cover the difference and everyone walks away happy. Easy peasy...

Yeah I get i could have kept them, but since AP has always been super good to deal with and they were being solid by selling mags at a great deal, it seemed extra wrong. Plus I didn't need them, so if I kept them, I'd likely sell about 15 of them which would feel wrongerer. If I needed 20 I would have ordered 20.
I think it's cool that you're returning the extra magazines and I don't disagree with your reason(s). For a local company like Aero, facing the same restrictions as the rest of us here in WA, it makes sense.

But if you'd posted that you were keeping them and bragging about your good fortune, I'd have been ok with that, too, because of the way the law is.

If it had been a company like Cabela's/Brownells/Midway, etc., that made the mistake I wouldn't even think twice about keeping them. They aren't likely to support us and will barely notice the loss of sales to this state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top