JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw they were running a deal for WA residents on Pmags (10/$89) so I decided to top off my stash. I also added a couple LR/SR mags, because why not. I opted for 5-8 day free shipping and was super surprised they were delivered in less than 48 hrs. Then I opened the box.

What I ordered:

View attachment 1150133

What they shipped:

View attachment 1150135

That's 20 instead of 2 @ $17 and change. I tried to call them to see if they were being awesome and hooking up WA residents or if it was a mistake, but their phone lines close at 3:00.
Obviously Aero Precision figured out how to make PMags breed. I hear Recoil TV did an in dept story on it but I thought it was just a myth.

Last Edited:
I sent back a motorcycle sprocket that was double shipped $60
The supplier happily took it back.

Another time had a bank loan title payment debacle, tried multiple times to explain it to them and give them $600 back but after two or three tries I quit trying, was a big Satanic joint like Wells or Capital one.

Eff them.

Oregon residents better take notice and start stacking deep now and not wait. It is unfortunately coming.
I've been sitting on a tub of mags for years. Sumpin' like a $7.99 black Friday deal. Maybe one day I'll dig into them....

I called them today, spent 5 minutes on hold and hung up. I may or may not try again.
Email. Fast, easy, and what they usually reply to. Calling anywhere is a waste of time these days.

1647019367798.png

1647019129668.png

Aloha, Mark

How does this Aero deal work?
I'm not finding bundle deals on Aero's website.
Yeah it's not showing up on their website. Is there a code or something to enter?
Thanks for the heads up! Appreciated!
Post with links to Global Ordnance and Aero Precision mag deals.

GO
$5 for 30-rd steel AR mags, singles or case of 80, doesn't matter
$6 for 30-rd steel AK mags, singles or case of 56, doesn't matter

AP
$8.88 for 30-rd AR Pmags, 2-pack, 5-pack, 10-pack, doesn't matter

Last Edited:
You do know that the Federal Trade Commision says it is illegal for a company to mail you merchandise you didn't order, and then demand payment, so you are legally entitled to keep any such merchandise as a free gift, right?

You're not even legally obligated to notify the seller of their mistake.

Returning them might be the 'right thing' to do if your conscience bothers you, but personally, I'd keep the mags and consider it an early birthday present.

"This company just sent me 10x the number I ordered of this product, and I don't have to pay for it...?"

1647170174173.png

I keep waiting for Enzo's offspring to send me a Gallardo I didn't order. Hasn't happened yet. How do you say Farging Bastages in Italian? ;)

You do know that the Federal Trade Commision says it is illegal for a company to mail you merchandise you didn't order, and then demand payment, so you are legally entitled to keep any such merchandise as a free gift, right?

You're not even legally obligated to notify the seller of their mistake.

Returning them might be the 'right thing' to do if your conscience bothers you, but personally, I'd keep the mags and consider it an early birthday present.

"This company just sent me 10x the number I ordered of this product, and I don't have to pay for it...?"

View attachment 1153054

I keep waiting for Enzo's offspring to send me a Gallardo I didn't order. Hasn't happened yet. How do you say Farging Bastages in Italian? ;)

Yeah I get i could have kept them, but since AP has always been super good to deal with and they were being solid by selling mags at a great deal, it seemed extra wrong. Plus I didn't need them, so if I kept them, I'd likely sell about 15 of them which would feel wrongerer. If I needed 20 I would have ordered 20.

I saw they were running a deal for WA residents on Pmags (10/$89) so I decided to top off my stash. I also added a couple LR/SR mags, because why not. I opted for 5-8 day free shipping and was super surprised they were delivered in less than 48 hrs. Then I opened the box.

What I ordered:

View attachment 1150133

What they shipped:

View attachment 1150135

That's 20 instead of 2 @ $17 and change. I tried to call them to see if they were being awesome and hooking up WA residents or if it was a mistake, but their phone lines close at 3:00.
Wow! That was a gold mine :). I'm jealous LOL

Yeah I get i could have kept them, but since AP has always been super good to deal with and they were being solid by selling mags at a great deal, it seemed extra wrong. Plus I didn't need them, so if I kept them, I'd likely sell about 15 of them which would feel wrongerer. If I needed 20 I would have ordered 20.
There is a line where it is worth both parties time & effort to return unordered merchandise - had it been just a couple I would just keep them - but 15 extra is something else.

As for needing them, you can never have too many mags, even if it just means sharing them with your neighbor during a zombie apocalypse.

I am hoping that AP continues the offer and opens it to other states - I would like to get some more mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top