JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those looking to buy online, we are currently offering a discount to Washington residents. Use code WA25 at checkout.
This code is for WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ONLY (shipping to a WA shipping address).
It works best if you create an account and have your shipping address saved.
  • Apply the code at checkout, not at the cart screen. The system needs to validate your shipping address for the coupon to work.
  • Some exclusions apply. Code cannot be used retroactively - we apologize for any inconvenience.

We are prioritizing all Washington orders to get them out the door as quickly as possible.

Man, it's wild what WA is trying to do to us. From what I can tell, the bill would lump most (if not all) firearm
COMPONENTS as "assault weapons". I'm not surprised that Aero is doing a big sale. Because of all this, looks like I'm purchasing a couple more uppers and spare parts as well; thought I'd be safe with just the lowers.

Thanks Aero for what you guys do.

Ps: according to the current bill, your pistols with threaded barrels are going to be identifying as "assault weapons" soon - go figure that one out.

For those looking to buy online, we are currently offering a discount to Washington residents. Use code WA25 at checkout.
This code is for WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ONLY (shipping to a WA shipping address).
It works best if you create an account and have your shipping address saved.
  • Apply the code at checkout, not at the cart screen. The system needs to validate your shipping address for the coupon to work.
  • Some exclusions apply. Code cannot be used retroactively - we apologize for any inconvenience.

We are prioritizing all Washington orders to get them out the door as quickly as possible.
Code did not work. Yes im in washington

Maybe they are also trying to generate funds to join with others to take legal action and jam that unconstitutional turd back up where it belongs.

I wouldn't blame them for liquiding some stock to fund a relocating though. Even if the AWB is stopped, it's not as if pissley & fergybum are going to just give up and stop trying to run the firearm industry in WA state out of business.

Maybe they are also trying to generate funds to join with others to take legal action and jam that unconstitutional turd back up where it belongs.

I wouldn't blame them for liquiding some stock to fund a relocating though. Even if the AWB is stopped, it's not as if pissley & fergybum are going to just give up and stop trying to run the firearm industry in WA state out of business.
Good firearm businesses are already leaving Oregon. Thanks portland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top