JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw they were running a deal for WA residents on Pmags (10/$89) so I decided to top off my stash. I also added a couple LR/SR mags, because why not. I opted for 5-8 day free shipping and was super surprised they were delivered in less than 48 hrs. Then I opened the box.

What I ordered:

PXL_20220309_225734244.jpg

What they shipped:

PXL_20220309_225810232.jpg

That's 20 instead of 2 @ $17 and change. I tried to call them to see if they were being awesome and hooking up WA residents or if it was a mistake, but their phone lines close at 3:00.

Aero ships from Washington...so unless you just like torching Benjamins, always do the free shipping from them.

Sweet score on your part!

Aero ships from Washington...so unless you just like torching Benjamins, always do the free shipping from them.
Yeah for sure but it's usually closer to a week from them. It seems to me they are just stuffing mags into boxes and express shipping them to WA residents.

Pretty cool

Yeah for sure but it's usually closer to a week from them. It seems to me they are just stuffing mags into boxes and express shipping them to WA residents.

Pretty cool
I just checked and they're sold out of 300bo mags...maybe I'll grab some 5.56's after seeing your post...

They're shipping has been hit and miss for me. Some orders have been mailed out next day, in which case they get here within 2 of my order date. One order didn't get shipped for 10 days.

No matter how fast you ask them to ship, they'll tell you that their business policy is to attempt to get items out the door in 5 days or less. What you select as the shipping method doesn't make a difference - their warehouse goal is 5 days or less, but it can take them longer.

Once it's in the shipper's hands..then what you pay for kicks in. And, since you live in Washington...paying for anything faster than snail/ground just doesn't make much sense - it'll get to you in a day anyway.

Anyone else get some extra magazine for free? Or does he secretly work for them and giving free marketing and promo material? Lol

When do you have to bought before the ban? When does that go into affect?

The right thing to do is contact them and explain. They'll more than likely say to keep them anyway, though you should make it right if not. Of course, doing the right thing is 4th nature to most people

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top