JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending funds!

Aero Precision Burnt Bronze Battleworn upper receiver assembly with Aero BCG & CH. Hard to find configuration. This has the Aero 12" [12.25"] Quantum Mlok rail. Barrel has the QpQ finish and is marked under the handguard as follows:

"5.56x45 Nato 1-7 4150 CrMoV Q1916" I bought this used and was told it has a low round count. The only issues are that one of the 8 hex screws that secures the rail to the barrel nut broke off at the head leaving the screw shank in the barrel nut and it looks like an ill fitted torx bit was used on the other 7 screws [all on the previous owner;]. Handguard can still be removed for maintenance and it does not affect the function or stability of the rail. I called Aero and they are supposed to be sending me a new barrel nut and 8 new replacement screws [still waiting as I only ordered the parts about 10 days ago] since I planned on making it fully OCD compliant. I can ship the upper without the replacement parts and I will ship them once received. Or a quick call to Aero and I'm sure they would send you the same parts. Until then it still functions fine while simultaneously driving me batty because I know its there. Upper shown is the exact one that you will receive.

$325 shipped via USPS priority with tracking and insurance. Cross posted to another forum so First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the upper. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0422.JPG IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0424.JPG IMG_0425.JPG IMG_0426.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG

Last Edited:
No, but thanks for the offer! I'm selling off some extras to help fund a new home purchase and the subsequent moving adventure to follow. Thanks again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews