JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$160
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Complete kit with 2 ea. 10 round magazines
Runs reliably with a wide variety of readily available .22lr ammunition.
This conversion has a bit more weight than the 44 and gives it a more stable "real gun" feel.
Got a gen 1-3 with a typical "Meh" trigger? Most advice is to shoot a $#!+ ton of ammo to smooth it up. Pop this bad boy on and you can accomplish that for a fraction of the price! You're welcome.
Enjoy cheap plinking for half the price of a dedicated platform
$160.00, prefer to keep it local but willing to work with a serious buyer.

IMG_1261.jpeg IMG_1260.jpeg IMG_1259.jpeg IMG_1258.jpeg IMG_1262.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Duplicate kit so I'm letting this one go. Older mfg, 2006 but in good shape.
Complete conversion kit with 2ea. 10 round magazines
Stick with the ammo that Advantage Arms recommends and this kit will run fine. Nothing exotic or unobtainable on their list and below are just a few:
-CCI Mini Mags
-CCI AR Tactical
-CCI Blazers
- Remington Golden Bullets
Lower velocity ammunition such as Federal Auto Match will run well with their recommended squirt of WD-40
Visit their site for a full listing of .22 that will run. I've even had good results with Winchester bulk which they do not recommend for reliability.
Some folks prefer a dedicated platform such as the Glock 44. This conversion has a bit more weight than the 44 and gives it a more stable "real gun" feel. This kit is plenty accurate as well
$180.00, prefer to keep it local but willing to work with a serious buyer.

View attachment 1464439 View attachment 1464440 View attachment 1464441 View attachment 1464442 View attachment 1464443
What's the round count?

Unknown since I am not the original owner. I have put around 2-300 of mixed ammo through it. Bore is bright and sharp and the rest of the unit shows normal wear from being used.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top