JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TA-33 GH
Stock Trijicon flattop mount
Fold down front ARMS site

Want to add the Larue Quick mount down the road

Still pretty fresh. Hoping to get to a local gun range during "Free sight in" and put it on a complete steady bench and confirm (sight in) the new ARMS front site and then see how my ACOG currently lines up. Really want to see how it holds "zero" using the stock mount. I've been told that you hand tighten, quarter turn past, and then put a white mark on each of the two screws and always go back to this same spot for subsequent installs. We'll see.

No regrets thus far.

TA-33 GH
Stock Trijicon flattop mount
Fold down front ARMS site

Want to add the Larue Quick mount down the road

Still pretty fresh. Hoping to get to a local gun range during "Free sight in" and put it on a complete steady bench and confirm (sight in) the new ARMS front site and then see how my ACOG currently lines up. Really want to see how it holds "zero" using the stock mount. I've been told that you hand tighten, quarter turn past, and then put a white mark on each of the two screws and always go back to this same spot for subsequent installs. We'll see.

No regrets thus far.

I use a ARMS single throw lever flat top mount for my TA-11. Never moves, and it comes off in 2 seconds if you want to use your back up sights.

Here is a used one for sale! Go get it. About the price it should fetch new.....

<broken link removed>

I got mine for $200.00 cheaper from a soldier that got out. It has a few dings and scratches, but hey, that gives it some character. It was in the sand box for 2 tours. In my opinion, the optics are unreal! Overall? I love it! Oh, it is the one that has the bible verse quote, JN8:12.

I got mine for $200.00 cheaper from a soldier that got out. It has a few dings and scratches, but hey, that gives it some character. It was in the sand box for 2 tours. In my opinion, the optics are unreal! Overall? I love it! Oh, it is the one that has the bible verse quote, JN8:12.

If it's /mil issue, that would be stolen property......just throwin' that out there....

20tsbva.jpg

I've seen a couple of "bring backs" that had the bible verse, but no serial number.... = knock off, so watch out for super good deals. and check trijicon
's web site to see how to identify fakes. BTW I don't think they make a better AR sight....

Two mounted right now, a 4x crosshair reticle (no illumination) and a 3x amber illuminated with a chevron. Fantastic scopes, never lost a zero over 6000 rounds on the 4x.

I also have a 3.5x with 7.62 NATO BDC that I'm saving for a SCAR 17. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top