JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just listening to Biden deliver his remarks on his plan to end "gun violence." Speaking of the 2A, he said (exact quote), "No amendment is absolute." He went on to state, "The Second Amendment doesn't say anybody can buy any kind of gun or any kind of weapon. You couldn't buy a cannon when this amendment was passed, so there's no reason why you should be able to buy an assault weapon," or words to that effect.

:(

Sounds the like murder of the 2 police officers in NYC will be used as justification for a whole slew of new gun control proposals.
I just saw a Pawn Stars rerun & they bought another cannon--they don't even have an FFL

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Biden will:

Hold gun manufacturers accountable.

Get weapons of war off our streets.

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons
Keep guns out of dangerous hands. The federal background check system (the National Instant Criminal Background Check System) is one of the best tools we have to prevent gun violence, but it's only effective when it's used. Biden will enact universal background check legislation
  • Require background checks for all gun sales.
  • Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons,
  • Close the "hate crime loophole."
  • Close the "Charleston loophole."
  • Close the "fugitive from justice" loophole
  • Adequately fund the background check system.
End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions.
  • prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons.

Incentivize state "extreme risk" laws. Extreme risk laws, also called "red flag" laws,

Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs.

So glad AZ is a Second-Amendment sanctuary

FJB

Muffins might be right, but a larger problem is that at least 80% of folks committing crimes with the use of a firearm are repeat offenders. Take them out of circulation, "gun violence" goes down.

You could buy or build a Cannon in 1791 you can still buy or build a cannon in 2022 nothing changed in that regards. Though it can not be a breach loading version. That part has changed somewhere along the line.

I know that. He doesn't. Maybe if he knew a little more about history...

I don't know who the chic in the lower left is, but she gets all teary eyed looking at Joe. I wonder if ... Never mind.
I hadn't seen this 'til this morning. All I can say is WOW. Biden is the same guy today. Graduated in the "Top HALF" of his class! :s0140: Oooo, color me impressed. Not. And his attitude toward people, exactly the same today. He knows what's best for everyone and you shouldn't question him. He has the exact, same, mindset as back in '88. When he's able to speak coherently, he's the same annoying putz as he was in 1988!! I'd lay money on getting interviews with guy/gals he went to college with saying they remember him as being a pompous Putz back then too! If he weren't so mentally degraded I bet he'd make a great Cutco salesman at Costco.

"Come-on MAN, you need these knives!"

Last Edited:
I hadn't seen this 'til this morning. All I can say is WOW. Biden is the same guy today. Graduated in the "Top HALF" of his class! :s0140: Oooo, color me impressed. Not. And his attitude toward people, exactly the same today. He knows what's best for everyone and you shouldn't question him. He has the exact, same, mindset as back in '88. When he's able to speak coherently, he's the same annoying putz as he was in 1988!! I'd lay money on getting interviews with guy/gals he went to college with saying they remember him as being a pompous Putz back then too! If he weren't so mentally degraded I bet he'd make a great Cutco salesman at Costco.

"Come-on MAN, you need these knives!"
I think it's been shown that he was lying about all that academic achievement too - he was near the bottom of his class, didn't have a full ride scholarship, wasn't outsanding student in the poli sci dept., etc. He just can't resist exaggerating his accomplishments.

I think it's been shown that he was lying about all that academic achievement too - he was near the bottom of his class, didn't have a full ride scholarship, wasn't outsanding student in the poli sci dept., etc. He just can't resist exaggerating his accomplishments.
Unfortunately, a lot of people do that. In our society (all societies really) it looks better to others if we prop ourselves up to look more accomplished then we really are but with saying that it means "generally" that the people that do that are weak individuals that need that reassurance.

Unfortunately, a lot of people do that. In our society (all societies really) it looks better to others if we prop ourselves up to look more accomplished then we really are but with saying that it means "generally" that the people that do that are weak individuals that need that reassurance.
I remember I had a new CEO that walked into a meeting once and said something to the effect of " And thats why I have an MBA !." A couple of years later I was considering getting an MBA and I asked him if he thought it would be better to go for an MBA or an MBM. His response was "I dont have an MBA."
Douche.

I remember I had a new CEO that walked into a meeting once and said something to the effect of " And thats why I have an MBA !." A couple of years later I was considering getting an MBA and I asked him if he thought it would be better to go for an MBA or an MBM. His response was "I dont have an MBA."
Douche.
And there you go, obviously at the time he felt compelled to lie about something like that which is something that a lot of politicians do from the get-go.

I helped a friend build up his silk screen tee shirt business starting in his basement all the way up to a 20,000 sq ft warehouse building right next to the Willamette River in SW Portland.
After 10 years he was grossing 5 million in sales with just his own art designs and then he hired a man with a Harvard MBA in production efficiency.
The guy immediately fired all the long haired guys that would smoke a little reefer behind the shop on their lunch break.
What he didn't take into consideration was that those guys were the backbone of production. He then hired a bunch of cheap hourly Labor Ready clowns that couldn't tie their shoes correctly, let alone set up a 12 color auto press.
They may have looked like a bunch of slackers playing grab azz in between high volume production runs, but those long hairs pumped out the tee shirts with less then 1/2 of one percent rejection rate.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads