JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just listening to Biden deliver his remarks on his plan to end "gun violence." Speaking of the 2A, he said (exact quote), "No amendment is absolute." He went on to state, "The Second Amendment doesn't say anybody can buy any kind of gun or any kind of weapon. You couldn't buy a cannon when this amendment was passed, so there's no reason why you should be able to buy an assault weapon," or words to that effect.

:(

Sounds the like murder of the 2 police officers in NYC will be used as justification for a whole slew of new gun control proposals.

Last Edited:
rfcSKP.png

Yup. FJB and all of his followers and anyone who thinks like him.

Their irresponsible rhetoric has driven the temperature up so the cops can no longer do their jobs. But somehow this is our fault. We the members of the voting public who stand in line to fill out 4473s are responsible for urban violence.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Biden will:

Hold gun manufacturers accountable.

Get weapons of war off our streets.

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons
Keep guns out of dangerous hands. The federal background check system (the National Instant Criminal Background Check System) is one of the best tools we have to prevent gun violence, but it's only effective when it's used. Biden will enact universal background check legislation
  • Require background checks for all gun sales.
  • Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons,
  • Close the "hate crime loophole."
  • Close the "Charleston loophole."
  • Close the "fugitive from justice" loophole
  • Adequately fund the background check system.
End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions.
  • prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons.

Incentivize state "extreme risk" laws. Extreme risk laws, also called "red flag" laws,

Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs.

Biden: Retard or Feeb?

Only God knows.
I'm going to go with useful idiot...that, and feebtard.
His handlers are using him to push the radical progressive football down the field to see how far they can go. Then when people revolt, his handlers will hang him out to dry as the scapegoat and blame it all on crazy ol' Joe. They'll eventually throw him to the wolves but, in the end, they will still have moved the football another yard toward their goal.

He is 'planning' to do all that? Most of the stuff he is talking about would require a massive mobilization of funds and create new agencies. Thats not something he will push thrugh in his term...

He is 'planning' to do all that? Most of the stuff he is talking about would require a massive mobilization of funds and create new agencies. Thats not something he will push thrugh in his term...
Dude can't decide what flavor of jello to have for a snack. Seriously. As much as I hate what has happened on his 'watch', I hold him no more culpable than a minor child or someone with a diagnosed mental infirmity.

It is not funny - It is cause to be furious at those that are doing this to him and the country.

Well there Ol Joey, here's the deal, in order for you to do all that, you gotta get an amendment passed and rarified to make any changes to the 2nd, and that ain't gonna happen, so everything you just said is nothing but blowing smoke up sheeples arses! And by the way Joey, I have my great great granddaddies Dhalgren 19 pounder that he bought to fight off them pesky northeners, it was completely legal way back then, and still is to this day!

Notice how the police officers in the room didn't give Biden much of an applause as he entered the "I'm going to get tough on crime" conference today.

Last Edited:
I was just listening to Biden deliver his remarks on his plan to end "gun violence." Speaking of the 2A, he said (exact quote), "No amendment is absolute." He went on to state, "The Second Amendment doesn't say anybody can buy any kind of gun or any kind of weapon. You couldn't buy a cannon when this amendment was passed, so there's no reason why you should be able to buy an assault weapon," or words to that effect.

Sounds the like murder of the 2 police officers in NYC will be used as justification for a whole slew of new gun control proposals.
Lol .

You most definitely could privately own a cannon when the constitution was created. And still can.

Lol .

You most definitely could privately own a cannon when the constitution was created. And still can.
I know that. He doesn't. Maybe if he knew a little more about history...

I don't know who the chic in the lower left is, but she gets all teary eyed looking at Joe. I wonder if ... Never mind.

Biden is less useful than the diaper on my kids butt and they share the same quality of (only briefly for my kids diaper) being completely full of bubblegum!

Anyone who knows a blip of American history during the revolutionary war knows that personal arms included all manner of weaponry including warships and cannons In addition to muskets and rifles. The only difference between statists in this country and totalitarianism in others is they haven't managed to confiscate the guns in this country yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top