JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SO.................Not only is ND threatening Hunters, BUT...................They are also denying the Native Americans their right to vote, requiring a street address as part of proof of U.S. Citizenship! Wow:eek: Whats worse, a Fed Judge denied a motion that would exempt the Indian Nations who live on reservations and has ruled that such a change NOW would disrupt the elections! Problem is, the Dems have just dropped this bomb on the Indian Nations in ND! :eek::mad::eek:

Didn't click but ND is the state most people use for "residency" while living/travelling elsewhere. I think it takes about an hour of your stepping over their border to become a resident there and receive the documents to prove it.

Voting will not cost your hunting license in North Dakota

tom-pantsonfire.gif

I think it may fall under this, FBI should get involved ( lol ya try saying that with a straight face)
18 U.S. Code § 594 - Intimidation of voters

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Does it still count if you don't feel intimidated?

It is my understanding that they are basically stating that if you get a resident hunting tag in another state and vote in ND, you would lose your hunting license in one state or the other. The reality is they have no jurisdiction or ability to check the license rolls in other states. The headline is misleading intentionally to suppress voters. I'm a Libertarian, but I would love nothing more than to have the Republicans retain both houses of Congress just to watch the liberals heads explode. Please, please, please, please let it happen :p

That's a rhetorical question, right?

Ray

So, I clicked the first video. Not very far into her speech (0:47) she said "that we have lasted some 400 years". OMG.......there should be a requirement to study US History before anyone is even considered for public election. Anyway......I didn't bother to hear anything after that.

Aloha, Mark

So, I clicked the first video. Not very far into her speech (0:47) she said "that we have lasted some 400 years". OMG.......there should be a requirement to study US History before anyone is even considered for public election. Anyway......I didn't bother to hear anything after that.

Aloha, Mark

And there they are, not just voting but making law. What could possible go wrong?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews