JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"ATTENTION HUNTERS: If you vote in North Dakota, you may forfeit hunting licenses you have in other states. If you want to keep your out-of-state hunting licenses, you may not want to vote in North Dakota," the ad reads.

North Dakota Democrats & Hunting -- Facebook Ad Threatens Hunters with License Loss for Voting | National Review

This seems like a threatening advertisement, but doesn't seem to have any real, or legal, bearing.

"The ad, which was verified by Facebook and catalogued as a political ad paid for by the North Dakota Democratic-NPL, "

Legal bearing or not...Based on "reality" as in can they really do that...or not...
Threatening someone with a loss of a item or license in this case , for exercising a right , should be against the law.
Seems like a form of intimidation to me....
Andy

Active voter suppression perpetrated by the ND democratic NPL from the sounds of it. Someone should be getting a visit from their local sheriffs deputies id hope.

While I understand this is pure bull pucky The people who came up with it can't be to bright. I guess ND could be different then Oregon but I seriously doubt there are more then a thousand people in the state who might hold a license in another state. Afterall the license would only be for one year and only bought for a specific hunt.

Like for instance if I wanted to go to Wyoming to hunt antelope then I would have to buy an out of state Wyoming license and the required tags. Next year the license would be worthless.

With a 61% hunter success rate last year in deer hunting I doubt the State has a large percentage of hunters looking out of state.

North Dakota Democratic-Non-Partisan League, consider the source, that is all you need to know. Well that and when the dims lose their bubblegum this mid-term elections "there will be blood in the streets". :s0140:

:rolleyes:As usual Democrats and their supporters/operatives/political assets/Media puppets, have no/zero/zilch/nada clue about guns, gun laws, hunting licenses, wildlife/forest stewardship, paying for stuff, feeding your own kids, etc....well....Basically anything that the un-brainwashed, independent, hard working, taxpaying, folks living outside of the Urban Ghetto know and actually care about.

I wonder when Faceplant is going to remove this obvious voter suppression lie and ban those who posted the ad?

So, having a hunting license in another state means disenfranchisement in your native? Utter flapdoodle. Whoever authored that is a complete jackass.

And, agreed with Andy's comment above; this does sort of sound like voter intimidation. The definition of said under federal law is "Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose ..."

what happened to lois learner?.....anything?.....more double standards?

lois learner......2013 IRS targeting controversy in the targeting of conservative groups, either denying them tax-exempt status outright or delaying that status until they could no longer take effective part in the 2012 election.

clearly, a corrupt democrat pattern has developed

They're all Lame.... :rolleyes:

But are they gold? ...

617dsMyZC7L._UL1256_.jpg

This is BS. They have proven time and time again that the Democrat Party is anti-America, anti-Constitution, anti-Bill of Rights, anti-Freedom and anti-everything decent and whole in our society. Hoping they get a big ol biatch slapping on Tuesday.

This is about as stupid as it comes! This also has no force of LAW for them to be able to mandate you surrender your out of state hunting licence or loose your RIGHT to VOTE! Yea, intimidation at its lowest! 1) how do they expect to track who holds what? 2) how are they planning to enforce their "plan"? 3) HOw do they plan to deny you your right to vote?

Yea, should have both the D.O.J. and Local Sheriff pay a visit to these azzhats!:eek::eek::eek:

This is about as stupid as it comes! This also has no force of LAW for them to be able to mandate you surrender your out of state hunting licence or loose your RIGHT to VOTE! Yea, intimidation at its lowest! 1) how do they expect to track who holds what? 2) how are they planning to enforce their "plan"? 3) HOw do they plan to deny you your right to vote?

Yea, should have both the D.O.J. and Local Sheriff pay a visit to these azzhats!:eek::eek::eek:
Exactly!! Where's the ACLU?!?!:rolleyes:

I think it may fall under this, FBI should get involved ( lol ya try saying that with a straight face)
18 U.S. Code § 594 - Intimidation of voters

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top