JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hm, no winco close to work sucks. Next best bet, food carts. Roach coach - homeless guy grilling up mystery meat on his overturned shopping cart - anything's got to be a safer bet than a 7-11 tuna sandwich, except the 7-11 egg salad sandwich. But then maybe it'll give you hyperactive brain worms that make you more intelligent and likable, like Frye got in that Futurama episode...

Whatever you do for lunch, avoid this sausage....:rolleyes:

DW0zP-aX0AEE-3m.jpg

McDonald's is very clean as far as fast food goes. I take the family when we are on the road maybe once or twice a month: I don't like the nutritional value but I know I probably won't get food poison versus going to a "family" restaurant. I have learned to eat the healthier options on the menu, and I have learned that the gym keeps me in shape not a highly regimented diet. (not to say a poor diet would not sabotage gains and fat loss but a BigMac twice a month will not sabotage your hard work especially with my diet of whole foods) Sadly many family restaurants in my area are plagued with lazy staff who don't like to clean properly. I have contracted rotavirus from a local big name restaurant and ended up in the hospital after a week of rotavirus symptoms..

But in response to your incident, I have to say: speaking as a man who has traveled the world over many times, NEVER and I mean NEVER eat fish from a convenience store! That goes for sushi, tuna, and fish sandwiches. If they make the sandwiches fresh in front of you, go for it. But don't eat from the heating lamps or the open faced cooler. And it's also a good idea not to eat food from coach during a flight unless it's simple whole foods: the fish on a flight could go either way. But the sodium and mystery chemicals in flight food unless it's first class will almost certainly throw your body chemistry off and leed to bad consequences. And fyi in order to provoke a violent response in such a short perios the tuna sandwich must have had been contaminated with something like cleaning chemicals, or a non-food grade lubricant. (unless you have an allergy?) But tread softly and NEVER eat bodega fish..

Think about who is preparing and serving your food. Minimum wage workers who probably don't care about hygiene, quality or customers. I'm looking forward to having robots do the work, at least they don't use the bathroom and not wash their hands.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top