JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
big mac would have done the same thing!!:eek:

heres the kind of sandwich i like:
6DC26D33-C39C-433A-B3C9-151B52ABCE5E.jpeg

oh yeah baby:D

I "rewarded" myself with a couple McDonalds breakfast burritos and, oddly enough, a vitamin water today. That place should be renamed "McSchittums".

9 times since lunch, every time seems like I'm squirting acid and I can feel my pulse in bumhole.
Welcome to Taco Hell...

@Kruejl Allergies can develop late in life, maybe get screened for a developing fish allergy?

I've been eating a lot of that Kirkland organic salsa from the Costco lately. Comes in two pack for about 8 bucks. I just eat right out of the jar. All good quality ingredients and on the mild side. Very filling too.

Yes, I do actually.

Costo and winco have previously package meals that you nuke and that kill the bacteria. I like the bowl ones, eight to a package and they are frozen. Teriyaki Chicken over rice with good veggies, nuke it for 5.5 minutes and let it sit for three. It's very good and they make one with rahman noodles too but it is more soupy.

I have been eating a can of chili nuked 40 seconds then stir and repeat for 3 times. Cattlemens Chile is great with a little cheese and onions and nuking it kills all that's bad.

Today I had a light lunch and opened a can of Albacore tuna and sprinkled with lemon pepper. Good protein and fish oil is good for you.

I wont' eat at any of the fast food places, they kill you so I either make up a good salad with a real chicken or nuke something like a potato. Greek yogurt is real good if you add real honey to it.

I am 65, take no medication and still walk two miles a day. Good food will save you, if you want more ideas let me know.

Costo and winco have previously package meals that you nuke and that kill the bacteria. I like the bowl ones, eight to a package and they are frozen. Teriyaki Chicken over rice with good veggies, nuke it for 5.5 minutes and let it sit for three. It's very good and they make one with rahman noodles too but it is more soupy.

I have been eating a can of chili nuked 40 seconds then stir and repeat for 3 times. Cattlemens Chile is great with a little cheese and onions and nuking it kills all that's bad.

Today I had a light lunch and opened a can of Albacore tuna and sprinkled with lemon pepper. Good protein and fish oil is good for you.

I wont' eat at any of the fast food places, they kill you so I either make up a good salad with a real chicken or nuke something like a potato. Greek yogurt is real good if you add real honey to it.

I am 65, take no medication and still walk two miles a day. Good food will save you, if you want more ideas let me know.

I nuke stuff all the time that gives me the squirts. Maybe it doesn't kill everything? Or I have some intolerance to what I'm eating.

The (Costco) Ajinmoto fried rice and ramen noodle bowls are awesome. Easy, dependable eatin'. My kids love them.

Costco has the best cooked chicken in town and it's $5 a chicken. I can make two meals out of one chicken and they sell them fresh cooked and hot. Learn how to cook good rice in a real rice pot, Jasmin if you can buy it and it' a great meal

Another thing to consider is Celiac, for you guys who get into Bowl Blasters easily--the GF described gluten-craps once as like having the engines of a Saturn V belching out her arse, complete with measurable thrust.

Voted by Dr OZ as the best prepared food item.
The wife is Japanese so we have the standard rice cooker, water boiler, etc. Recently she asked me to pick up an Instant Pot. So I did. Best dang kitchen appliance ever. I got the 8 qt one. The thing is versatile. We wound up chucking the old Crock pot out. Tonight I tossed chicken breast and thighs in it, added some water and soup base and left it alone for 45 minutes. the chicken melts in your mouth. It will make rice, pressure cooked ribs (Amen...), soup, yogurt or even a cake. I like to use it to make soft boiled lava eggs. Toss in a whole chicken or pot roast, season accordingly and it's done in less than an hour. The thing is amazing, especially if you like to cook healthy.

I feel you. Last fast food trip we made was last week. My sons and daughter were ok with their happy meals but the burgers killed my wife and I.

The motion was passed to cut it out altogether, so now I'm learning how to cook.

I made pork chops last night with strictly healthy stuff in them. They were awful. But dammit, I'll work on it till they're good

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top