JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are sooooo many places with BBQ around here and across Texas!! In direct contrast w the number of vegan restaurants!!
There is probably very few B-B-Q places in potland that could compare to Texas. But I wouldn't doubt that there are people on Yelp asking if the joint has vegan fare on their menu.

Well ya'll, my time in the PNW has come to an end- after nearly or even just 4 years of living here, I am finally moving back home to Texas. I've accepted a job opportunity in San Antonio. This is sooner than I expected, but I am glad to be headed home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum and community- it is a great group that I am glad I joined… To those of you that I have befriended and/or done business with, a separate thank you to all of you for making a Texan feel as welcome as I could be in WA. I will remain active on this forum, still list items in classifieds, and remain active on the legislative front- I will continue to donate to FPC for WA- hang in there guys.

Id love to leave, but with over 45 to 50 family members where I live. I think I will be stuck in Northern California, ( formerly known as Oregon)
Until I am done. To much here to leave. So to you sir, I say be well and healthy. And know many envy your journey.

OH Gee, guess I'll never grow up to be a vegan. Too difficult to find something good to eat
How about some non-vegan cupcakes?

k5uxgZC.jpg

There is probably very few B-B-Q places in potland that could compare to Texas. But I wouldn't doubt that there are people on Yelp asking if the joint has vegan fare on their menu.
I stayed in Texas for two weeks on my way out of the country. BBQ was really the best ever but I found Texas was great for sea food too. I would weigh 700 pounds if I lived in Texas. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top