JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are sooooo many places with BBQ around here and across Texas!! In direct contrast w the number of vegan restaurants!!
There is probably very few B-B-Q places in potland that could compare to Texas. But I wouldn't doubt that there are people on Yelp asking if the joint has vegan fare on their menu.

Well ya'll, my time in the PNW has come to an end- after nearly or even just 4 years of living here, I am finally moving back home to Texas. I've accepted a job opportunity in San Antonio. This is sooner than I expected, but I am glad to be headed home. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum and community- it is a great group that I am glad I joined… To those of you that I have befriended and/or done business with, a separate thank you to all of you for making a Texan feel as welcome as I could be in WA. I will remain active on this forum, still list items in classifieds, and remain active on the legislative front- I will continue to donate to FPC for WA- hang in there guys.

Id love to leave, but with over 45 to 50 family members where I live. I think I will be stuck in Northern California, ( formerly known as Oregon)
Until I am done. To much here to leave. So to you sir, I say be well and healthy. And know many envy your journey.

OH Gee, guess I'll never grow up to be a vegan. Too difficult to find something good to eat
How about some non-vegan cupcakes?

k5uxgZC.jpg

There is probably very few B-B-Q places in potland that could compare to Texas. But I wouldn't doubt that there are people on Yelp asking if the joint has vegan fare on their menu.
I stayed in Texas for two weeks on my way out of the country. BBQ was really the best ever but I found Texas was great for sea food too. I would weigh 700 pounds if I lived in Texas. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top