JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If ever there was a testimony to the ease of carry of the Kahr PM40 it was this weekend for me. I wore it all day while intertubbing at Mt. Hood. A whole day of sliding down the snowy slopes and trekking back up the hillside in the freezing cold with it in my waistband and I never even knew it was there. What more could you ask for from a CCW? :)

Wow, that takes guts. I'd be paranoid that it might fall out and I'd be running up and down the hill for the rest of the day hoping I found it before someone else! I have one of these, too. Love it, and it is very comfortable.

This appears to be a soft holster, not a hard boned type. Do you have issues with the holster collapsing when the gun is out, leaving your waistband to "grow", losing your britches, etc? I've got a similar Galco for mine (MK 40, same sized gun) but when the gun is out, the trousers/belt are uncomfortably loose..... as when I am forced to leave it in the car at someplace like a courthouse, school, postiffice.

I have gotten a boned leather, but it is right handed and my right arm is still tender after surgery, so I am using the soft holster on my erstwhile weak (but temporarily strong) side. I should be restored fairly soon, and look forward to trying the boned holster IWB on my (hopefully) strong side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top