Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A testimony to the easy of carry of the Kahr PM40.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Dec 13, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

If ever there was a testimony to the ease of carry of the Kahr PM40 it was this weekend for me. I wore it all day while intertubbing at Mt. Hood. A whole day of sliding down the snowy slopes and trekking back up the hillside in the freezing cold with it in my waistband and I never even knew it was there. What more could you ask for from a CCW? :)

2. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

What holster Playboy?

3. PlayboyPenguin

4. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Did you run it at 2:00 as shown? Or 3:30?

5. PlayboyPenguin

About 3:30-4:00.

6. Phillyfan

Phillyfan Oregon City, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow, that takes guts. I'd be paranoid that it might fall out and I'd be running up and down the hill for the rest of the day hoping I found it before someone else! I have one of these, too. Love it, and it is very comfortable.

7. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

This appears to be a soft holster, not a hard boned type. Do you have issues with the holster collapsing when the gun is out, leaving your waistband to "grow", losing your britches, etc? I've got a similar Galco for mine (MK 40, same sized gun) but when the gun is out, the trousers/belt are uncomfortably loose..... as when I am forced to leave it in the car at someplace like a courthouse, school, postiffice.

I have gotten a boned leather, but it is right handed and my right arm is still tender after surgery, so I am using the soft holster on my erstwhile weak (but temporarily strong) side. I should be restored fairly soon, and look forward to trying the boned holster IWB on my (hopefully) strong side.