JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If ever there was a testimony to the ease of carry of the Kahr PM40 it was this weekend for me. I wore it all day while intertubbing at Mt. Hood. A whole day of sliding down the snowy slopes and trekking back up the hillside in the freezing cold with it in my waistband and I never even knew it was there. What more could you ask for from a CCW? :)

Wow, that takes guts. I'd be paranoid that it might fall out and I'd be running up and down the hill for the rest of the day hoping I found it before someone else! I have one of these, too. Love it, and it is very comfortable.

This appears to be a soft holster, not a hard boned type. Do you have issues with the holster collapsing when the gun is out, leaving your waistband to "grow", losing your britches, etc? I've got a similar Galco for mine (MK 40, same sized gun) but when the gun is out, the trousers/belt are uncomfortably loose..... as when I am forced to leave it in the car at someplace like a courthouse, school, postiffice.

I have gotten a boned leather, but it is right handed and my right arm is still tender after surgery, so I am using the soft holster on my erstwhile weak (but temporarily strong) side. I should be restored fairly soon, and look forward to trying the boned holster IWB on my (hopefully) strong side.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top