JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know they are not exactly a rare gun, but they sure as heck do not pop up around here too often...especially not unfired in the box. I am not the biggest fan of aluminum frame guns, but I just had to put this one up when I saw it. It looks brand new inside and out. There is not even a rub mark on the top pf the barrel.

I will take a better pic once I get some nice wood grips for it and ditch those ugly rubber things that came with it. :)

92FSc1.jpg

92FSc2.jpg

92FSc3.jpg

I know they are not exactly a rare gun, but they sure as heck do not pop up around here too often...especially not unfired in the box. I am not the biggest fan of aluminum frame guns, but I just had to put this one up when I saw it. It looks brand new inside and out. There is not even a rub mark on the top pf the barrel.

I will take a better pic once I get some nice wood grips for it and ditch those ugly rubber things that came with it. :)

92FSc1.jpg

92FSc2.jpg

92FSc3.jpg

ROFLOL.. " Ugly rubber things"

BTW Beautiful weapon..

I am starting to think this gun is a rarer find than I originally thought. After looking online to compare pricing I cannot seem to find another one in this condition anywhere. Especially not one with the 13 round mags like this one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top