JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know they are not exactly a rare gun, but they sure as heck do not pop up around here too often...especially not unfired in the box. I am not the biggest fan of aluminum frame guns, but I just had to put this one up when I saw it. It looks brand new inside and out. There is not even a rub mark on the top pf the barrel.

I will take a better pic once I get some nice wood grips for it and ditch those ugly rubber things that came with it. :)

92FSc1.jpg

92FSc2.jpg

92FSc3.jpg

I know they are not exactly a rare gun, but they sure as heck do not pop up around here too often...especially not unfired in the box. I am not the biggest fan of aluminum frame guns, but I just had to put this one up when I saw it. It looks brand new inside and out. There is not even a rub mark on the top pf the barrel.

I will take a better pic once I get some nice wood grips for it and ditch those ugly rubber things that came with it. :)

92FSc1.jpg

92FSc2.jpg

92FSc3.jpg

ROFLOL.. " Ugly rubber things"

BTW Beautiful weapon..

I am starting to think this gun is a rarer find than I originally thought. After looking online to compare pricing I cannot seem to find another one in this condition anywhere. Especially not one with the 13 round mags like this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top