Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A rare find: Beretta 92FS compact

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 25, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I know they are not exactly a rare gun, but they sure as heck do not pop up around here too often...especially not unfired in the box. I am not the biggest fan of aluminum frame guns, but I just had to put this one up when I saw it. It looks brand new inside and out. There is not even a rub mark on the top pf the barrel.

I will take a better pic once I get some nice wood grips for it and ditch those ugly rubber things that came with it. :)

92FSc1.jpg

92FSc2.jpg

92FSc3.jpg

2. jdiazmtx

jdiazmtx beaverton...surrounded by suburbans Member

i saw one of those at a small dealers table at the show on saturday....it was stainless with only one mag....it had a couple of nicks on it and he was asking for 375.00 for it.....it was a darn good price but i passed on it and picked up other firearms...

3. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

ROFLOL.. " Ugly rubber things"

BTW Beautiful weapon..

4. PlayboyPenguin

I just can't stand the way rubber grips look or feel. They irritate both my hand and my eyes. :)

5. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Where do you find all these guns?:huh: Nice looking piece.

6. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I can live with rubber grips on stainless; rubber grips on a nice blued gun just don't seem right to me.

7. PlayboyPenguin

I am starting to think this gun is a rarer find than I originally thought. After looking online to compare pricing I cannot seem to find another one in this condition anywhere. Especially not one with the 13 round mags like this one.