JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, fellow Northwest Firearms members! I'm an Oregonian and a patriotic American. I have been passionate about the beauty of the natural world, and an avid camper, for as far back in my childhood as I can remember. Although I didn't grow up in a household with firearms, my family and I went camping and/or spent time enjoying the outdoors as often as possible; consistent with this background, I did grow up learning to handle knives, hatchets, and axes safely and responsibly, from a young age. Given my continued desire to learn new skills and to become a strong, resourceful individual, it's probably not at all surprising that I eventually decided to learn to handle firearms with the same sort of commitment to safety and responsibility. My first gun safety course, many years ago, consisted of both classroom instruction and hands-on shooting experience. I seemed to pick up the information and skills quite readily, and - between the enjoyment I experienced and my first shooting instructor telling me that I seemed to be coming by this naturally - I was hooked! Fast forward to the present, and I have continued to explore this interest and develop my skills and knowledge. In addition to Northwest Firearms, I now belong to a number of gun-related organizations, including the US Concealed Carry Association, and I also have my CHL. One of my primary interests, aside from fighting M114, is to learn as much as I can about implementing EDC and integrating it into my daily life. Finally, after my first week on this site, I am humbled and somewhat amazed at the breadth and depth of knowledge among members of this group...reminding me how much I don't yet know! However, I look forward to meeting and interacting with many of you, as time goes on, and learning what I can from other members. Thank you.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1670796424591.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews