JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,
My name is Jesse Berry. I am from North Central, Arkansas near the town of Mountain View.. I lived in the Fredericksburg Virginia area for about 30 years, traveling up and down the East Coast working for all branches of military and military contractors installing acoustical wall panel systems. I was near Marine Corps base Quantico rush shot for years as a civilian at the Quantico shooting club shooting. Go get some of the greatest snipers in the world. That was very lucky to be a part of that I had special access and was able to shoot for years, the M4 A1, Marine Scout sniper rifle with Marine ammo shooting against the marine scout snipers and competition Hunter ever since I was a kid talk with my father who is 101st airborne . I live for fold deer season that's what me and my dad did for years. I moved back down here to take care of him whenever he got cancer he passed on his mom passed on a couple years after him has my girlfriend's parents and relatives also were very close to me, the best dog in the world that we ever had. so I'm on a big piece of property by myself deciding what to do with my life . I worked at Hunter this place ever since I was just a kid starting four years old, helping my folks throw little sticks on brushfires and put little stick to wood on the trailer.For them. And I think for my own well-being in peace of mind I'm gonna end up, selling out and go somewhere. I don't know where, but they're just too many memories here ever rock every tree every road every shadows a memory.. I was very fortunate in the parents that I had. I love them both tremendously that's a double edge sword it's great to have friends and family. You love when you love them so much the pain when they leave can be unbearable..
No, I'm a 52-year-old orphan trying to figure out what I wanna be when I grow up and I'm running out of time.

IMG_0146.jpeg IMG_0728.jpeg IMG_5703.jpeg IMG_7116.jpeg IMG_7279.jpeg

Welcome aboard . Enjoyed your introduction . I must admit that I am envious of the lifestyle and surroundings that you all enjoy . It is truly a blessing the lifes you get to live there . Not all places have the comfort of community so cherish all that you have . Enjoy this forum . Blessings . :)

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is! :)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top