JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dig it. I've got a few Keyshaw knives in my rotation. This might be a great new addition.

Thanks for the post.

Always had good luck with Kershaw, might need to add this to the rotation! I used to rock the Kershaw Leek, and the Scallion, but the little Scallion had a fatal flaw in it's safety, and the leek I lost and somehow never replaced it!

Always had good luck with Kershaw, might need to add this to the rotation! I used to rock the Kershaw Leek, and the Scallion, but the little Scallion had a fatal flaw in it's safety, and the leek I lost and somehow never replaced it!

www.perryknifeworks

Now is the time for all good me (and women) to come to purchase a truly useful Stiletto. (And you can believe me when I tell you that this is it)!

Don't wait until they're "out of stock" DO IT TODAY!

Last Edited:
Man that is sweet!

I like the ambi clip for sure, but now how about an ambi push button version?

There are some "working" (clip point) autos that make left-handed
models. Look online for a manufacturer that makes them. Good steel, a clip point with a "southpaw" blade release.

Use your "google-fu" and you will be rewarded.

Definitely looks like a nice knife. Having broken the tips off two rather expensive folders in the past though, I'm leary about buying drop points and stiletto styled blades and other pointy-pointy knives.
I might as well just throw my money at ramp rats.
This CRKT Razel folder is what I've been carrying for the last few years. Overbuilt and Cigars-proof. So far I can't kill it. I think I paid about 20 bucks new for it on fleabay.

IMG_20190630_101456.jpg

LOL... Kershaw and Gerber are my "expensive" knives.

I love knives. Can't stop buying them. I don't use hunting knives much anymore, just for camp and to help buddies with down game. But a stiletto, or a push dagger, hmmmmmmmmm. :)

The Stiletto is a "specialty" (mission specific) knife. With modern steels, It can move beyond the design's original "offensive/defensive" role. The Diskin design (as executed by Kershaw) is an excellent knife that helps the Stiletto transcend its original parameters.

This is why I bought the Launch 8. I wasn't disappointed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top