JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have mixed fillings. But I mostly feel it's silly. Keep it up, we need the world to know how stupid we are, so they are even more afraid of us.

I have mixed fillings. But I mostly feel it's silly. Keep it up, we need the world to know how stupid we are, so they are even more afraid of us.

Is it the best written piece I've ever seen? No. Does it cut to the heart of the matter? Yes. Overall, it is very effective in conveying the scope of the problem. Feinstein is proposing something pretty egregious. She has been fairly consistent over the years on trying to get rid of private firearm ownership. She also has been caught being a total hypocrite about it.

Years ago, Feinstein made a big show out of turning in her permit and the gun it allowed her to carry concealed. The overall impression the public had was she no longer had a permit or any other handguns. Unfortunately for her, it came to light she had other handguns and permits to carry those concealed.

If Feinstein's dream made it through Congress and was signed into law it would likely cause a major problem. A large percentage of the population will not comply with the kind of law Feinstein wants to impose. They're not going to register the stuff she wants added to the NFA registry. Turning millions of law abiding people into people who are suddenly on the wrong side of the law will alienate a large section of the population. That is incredibly dangerous. When people feel they're getting a raw deal they no longer support a system and without support the system doesn't work very well.

Why is it silly? This Marine veteran is unashamed to be a gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter. Why do we have to be embarrassed about our beliefs? If we cower and let the gun control advocates try to claim the moral high ground, we have lost.

Yeah, those of us that are combat vets, have a very different perspective when it comes to firearms. But even after all we've seen and done, we wont give up our personal guns, we know how that creates control. It is illegal for Afghanis to have guns, if they are seen with one, they are an enemy combatant, period. We have that rule, so that we can exert our control on them. This guy is dead right, and I have shared his letter as many places as I can.

If they get this registration, they will eventually ban them all.

Yeah, those of us that are combat vets, have a very different perspective when it comes to firearms. But even after all we've seen and done, we wont give up our personal guns, we know how that creates control. It is illegal for Afghanis to have guns, if they are seen with one, they are an enemy combatant, period. We have that rule, so that we can exert our control on them. This guy is dead right, and I have shared his letter as many places as I can.

I am a combat vet, in afghanistan right now for the second time. Let me start by saying afghanis are allowed to own weapons, they have permits for them. So that is wrong... unless you were a Russian soldier in the 80's maybe?! :) Good article though, too bad she will probably never even see it. She either deletes it right away or has cronies that go through it... so as good as it is, it won't change anything for her. Good to see it got recognized though.

In RCP east, in our AO they were NOT allowed weapons. I'm not making it up for attention. That was enough to call up PID for a take down. Now, that was 10-11, so maybe something has changed?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top