JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Komradrazvan- It would appear as though you left out very important factors in your number crunching. In this particular case, your example of Bush vs. Obama, there is the fear and economical factors you left out. people buying more guns during Obamas time in office has more to do with the fear of losing our ability to buy certain types of guns or guns period; as well as the economy is getting worse and people are seeing a diminishing police presence and want to protect themselves daily as well as in some sort of disaster. So let the gun buying begin.

How about a pole on why people are buying more guns.

During the Bush presidency I myself along with a lot of others was not worried about losing my gun rights, and the econmoy was just really starting to crash, so why would I rush right down and buy guns. Seeing Bush on the news in a cowboy hat and boots would make an average person look at him as more blue collar and someone they could identify with. Besides, who doesn't associate a Ranch with cowboys and horses and cows, with guns? It's as american as apple pie as one would say. It's all carefully calculated by his staffers of course, but the feeling is all the same.

So let's redo the simpler terms:

Conservative president = Less guns due to not worrying about losing my right to buy or own them.
Liberal president = More guns due to worrying about losing my right to own or buy them and having less or no police presence or an economical crash leaving me to my own devices.

Most people don't vote based on figures and numbers, but rather experience and emotion as well as partisanship. So when we look around our communities and see the school programs, police departments and a lot of businesses that have been around for many decades go the way of the dinosaurs, we go to the voting booth and say next please.

:s0160:

Don't bother wasting your time.... the guy you mentioned in your comment is nothing but a joke. :s0114: ... I had mentioned in some cases,in my opnion it appears that some of these shootings are a false falg.... a false flag is when "they" crate a problem, "they" react to it, and provide a solution.... for example, operation fast and furuious.

The guy is an idiot savant! and ignorance is bliss in his case.

Peace.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads