JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FBI Crime Stats, Seattle Story Refute 'Gun Violence Crisis' Claim

Perhaps unintentionally, an article in the Seattle Times detailing the 17-percent decline in homicide between 2015 and 2016 in the Jet City and a drop of more than 20 percent in four large Puget Sound cities based on new data in the FBI Uniform Crime Report has put an email allegation by the Alliance for Gun Responsibility into serious question.

FBI Crime Stats, Seattle Story Refute 'Gun Violence Crisis' Claim - Liberty Park Press

I am not trying to analyze any statistics, but "gun violence" is not necessarily just murder. Those are false equivalencies. Gun violence includes shootings short of death; using a gun during a burglary or robbery, etc.; or threatening another with a gun.

FBI Crime Stats, Seattle Story Refute 'Gun Violence Crisis' Claim

Perhaps unintentionally, an article in the Seattle Times detailing the 17-percent decline in homicide between 2015 and 2016 in the Jet City and a drop of more than 20 percent in four large Puget Sound cities based on new data in the FBI Uniform Crime Report has put an email allegation by the Alliance for Gun Responsibility into serious question.

FBI Crime Stats, Seattle Story Refute 'Gun Violence Crisis' Claim - Liberty Park Press

You know "Alliance for Gun Confiscation Responsibility" are going to try to spin this as I-594, the Seattle "gun violence tax" and the gun confiscation initiative (I-1941) are working and that more gun laws will turn WA into a utopia. The anti's will spoon feed this to all their sheep and they will eat this up and start pushing for more of the PDRK, NY, HI, etc. laws.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads