JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
636466374832404168-Eckardt2.jpg

I thought shawn eckardt was an international spy, not a G man.

636558804070403808-KERRIGAN-ECKARDT-232223-1-.jpg

I don't see the SBR in the photo posted, though I do see a shockwave style shotgun so I'm doubtful be had a sawn-off shotgun. The "illegal silencers" were probably solvent traps. This is anti gun article written by a non gun person. Of course, he's sunk anyway since he had forged federal badges and IDs

I don't see the SBR in the photo posted, though I do see a shockwave style shotgun so I'm doubtful be had a sawn-off shotgun. The "illegal silencers" were probably solvent traps. This is anti gun article written by a non gun person. Of course, he's sunk anyway since he had forged federal badges and IDs
Could be the HK pattern rifle with a suppressor at the bottom....

In addition to those items, investigators also found Downey's name and image on several New York Court Officer badges and IDs, resulting in a state charge of possessing a forged instrument.

What, no counterfeit Vaxx Card?

From the article:
The deputy mayor of Airmont, N.Y., has been arrested on multiple weapons charges after police discovered an arsenal of illegal guns in his house — including 16 assault weapons...

I shudder to think what this NPR pussy reporter would call it if he took a stroll through my house...

From the article:
The deputy mayor of Airmont, N.Y., has been arrested on multiple weapons charges after police discovered an arsenal of illegal guns in his house — including 16 assault weapons...

I shudder to think what this NPR pussy reporter would call it if he took a stroll through my house...
Heh
You better follow him with a shovel and a mop.

They only crime I see here is getting caught.

As for the fake FBI badges, how else is he suppose to get guns, parts and ammo shipped to NY. You know what they say at the Academy in Quantico, "If you can't make it, fake it."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top