JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Saw it originally while scrolling from this:

Cannot find many other sources currently beyond LAtimes. I am sure shortly more will report.

More reporting:
States may restrict people from openly carrying guns in public, U.S. appeals court rules | KTLA

Last Edited:

Saw it originally while scrolling from this:

Cannot find many other sources currently beyond LAtimes. I am sure shortly more will report.

Which contradicts the SCOTUS Heller & McDonald rulings....

Ideologue-lawyers dressed up in black robes.... they aren't worth their weight in rendered salt.

In a "shall issue" state, there is indeed a right to carry. Which is the majority of states. In states or other locations where they pass laws against open carry, those laws will have to be challenged in SCOTUS.

Uh. What. The.
Pardon me but what exactly does "bear arms" mean in 2A if its not carrying arms :confused::confused::confused:o_O

Edit. I mean.. its pretty clear that "Keep and Bear arms" refers to not just ownership but also carrying arms one way or other... :rolleyes: what sort of mental gymnastics did they do...

Conventional that they left out Idaho :rolleyes: although I do recall Arizona having a Constitutional Carry thing?

Well. It opens up a SCOTUS potential case because.. Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Montana.. these 4 States have a form of permitless/Constitutional Carry laws.

[/QUOTE] Edit. I mean.. its pretty clear that "Keep and Bear arms" refers to not just ownership but also carrying arms one way or other... :rolleyes: what sort of mental gymnastics did they do...
[/QUOTE]

Mental means "of, or relating to, the mind." I think you need to look far south to see where this "ruling" was pulled out of.

I know CNN is frowned upon by most here, but I thought things were looking good the opposite way when I read this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top