JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really care what anyone Says about having there gun and ammo concealed so they buy small gun 's with small bullets and small Mag's IF I GET IN A GUN FIGHT I WANT A BIG GUN WITH BIG BULLETS and I can carry enough .40 cal 15 round mags then I can also carry enough 8 and 10 round 45acp Mag's lol

There big suckers lol but good for the range View attachment 397855

I bought a couple of those decades ago when I bought my first Mech-Tech. Trying to get more capacity. They stuck out so damn far it really threw things off. I was able to make them "kind of work". Considering who made them I had expected that. I did end up with a lot of the Chip McCormick 10 round mags due to the MT's. Those have always worked in any 1911 I tried. Wilson does or did make these too and of course they are very well made. After the patent expired on the design that made the flush fit 8 round possible of course everyone started making them. So of course you get some that are hit and miss. Using the original, Devel, or any of the better like Chips, I have never seen a 1911 that would not work with them if it worked at all. I do sometimes carry with 10 round mags. when I still use my old shoulder rig I do since they do not make any difference.

1911.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads