JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine run's fine with 7 8 and 10 rounders we will see when I get the 15 if they work they are pro Mag's so who knows but it's a good excuse for me to buy more ammo and go to the range lol
They look like good quality. I always feel like Nickel is a little slicker than regular steel. Seamless tubes, if they have good springs and followers, you should be good to go.

Ten round ProMag. Bought a couple at the gun show and a couple off ebay. About $21 each. Haven't had any problems with any of them yet. Best part is that they work flawlessly in my 1911 and my Kahr.

IMG_20171014_153126.jpg IMG_20171014_153538.jpg

Got them in the mail today LOL THESE THINGS ARE F@#$%&+ RIDICULOUS HEHEH HAHA IMAG1238.jpg the only problem was they have a little bump to stop them at the base of the grip because I have a Mag well I had to file it down just a little to get them to go in and lock

I loaded two and rack the slide too see if they work I had a few fail to feed I think I have to cut these little bump 's off they are hitting the Mag well and I think they are stopping the Mag from going all the way in it locks in but I think it's just a hair off you can see where I filed it a little I'm just going to cut them off on one and see what happens IMAG1240.jpg IMAG1242.jpg

Got them in the mail today LOL THESE THINGS ARE F@#$%&+ RIDICULOUS HEHEH HAHA View attachment 399374the only problem was they have a little bump to stop them at the base of the grip because I have a Mag well I had to file it down just a little to get them to go in and lock
Haha those are insane! Awesome.
If FTF then just club them over the head.

I loaded two and rack the slide too see if they work I had a few fail to feed I think I have to cut these little bump 's off they are hitting the Mag well and I think they are stopping the Mag from going all the way in it locks in but I think it's just a hair off you can see where I filed it a little I'm just going to cut them off on one and see what happensView attachment 399383 View attachment 399384

These mags weren't designed for use with a mag well. The little bumps are there to prevent over-insertion which will bend or damage either the ejector or the slide release magazine release button.

edit to correct proper part...

Last Edited:
These mags weren't designed for use with a mag well. The little bumps are there to prevent over-insertion which will bend or damage either the ejector or the slide release.
Yep I think it's the top of the Mag when I put 15 rounds in it the top edges of the Mag are so Sharp they actually grab the brass I have a hard time removing the rounds with my thumb because there is so much spring pressher the nose of the bullet points down and jams into the feed ramp my other mags work fine or could be the cheap plastic followers IMAG1244.jpg IMAG1243.jpg

What can I say there 17 dollar pro Mag's I have had problems with pro Mag's before they just need a little tuning all my AK PRO MAGS I had to file here and there to get them to work in my gun

What can I say there 17 dollar pro Mag's I have had problems with pro Mag's before they just need a little tuning all my AK PRO MAGS I had to file here and there to get them to work in my gun

I know you got them just for fun, you can file off the bumps just insert slowly until it clicks on its own with the magazine button and it will be fine. I bet they would work fine if you downloaded them by only 1 round.

standard 1911 mags are pretty basic but been around so long that there are cheap ones made they sell for the same price as good ones... buyer beware. I'm a huge fan of Chip McCormick 'shooting star' mags they work flawless and don't cost a lot.

I know you got them just for fun, you can file off the bumps just insert slowly until it clicks on its own with the magazine button and it will be fine. I bet they would work fine if you downloaded them by only 1 round.

standard 1911 mags are pretty basic but been around so long that there are cheap ones made they sell for the same price as good ones... buyer beware. I'm a huge fan of Chip McCormick 'shooting star' mags they work flawless and don't cost a lot.
YEP I tried 14 then 13 on and on when I get down to 10 11 12 they seem to work I really think it's the plastic followers I'm just basically work in on one for now I'm going to try changing one to see if work 's

I just bought these because we'll just because lol I have plenty of working 1911 Mag's just not 15 round ones

YEP I tried 14 then 13 on and on when I get down to 10 11 12 they seem to work I really think it's the plastic followers I'm just basically work in on one for now I'm going to try changing one to see if work 's
so you mean the 15rd mag is only reliable with 12 max? Good to know not to buy promags...

a long time ago I bought a Wilson Combat mag with their plastic follower and it was a jam-o-matic and the notch in the plastic follower wore down within one range session so it wouldnt lock the slide back on empty. Sent it back and have never ordered anything with a plastic follower since.

so you mean the 15rd mag is only reliable with 12 max? Good to know not to buy promags...

a long time ago I bought a Wilson Combat mag with their plastic follower and it was a jam-o-matic and the notch in the plastic follower wore down within one range session so it wouldnt lock the slide back on empty. Sent it back and have never ordered anything with a plastic follower since.
YEP I know about pro mags I will see if I can tweek one and make it work like what was said above they just for the range I don't have a big enough Mag carrier to carry 15 round 1911 MAGS lol at least not conciled

YEP I know about pro mags I will see if I can tweek one and make it work like what was said above they just for the range I don't have a big enough Mag carrier to carry 15 round 1911 MAGS lol at least not conciled
For a time, I briefly considered strapping one to each forearm up my shirtsleeves...

Lol walking like a robot HEHEH
Nah, the radius/ulna is one of the longest, uninterrupted-by-joints, readily accessible spots on the body. As long as the mag is shorter than the distance from your wrist to the inside of your elbow... and your sleeves don't change geometry as a cover-garment through movement as dramatically as your pant legs.

My 10 round mags work great it seems if you get more than that you have problem 's unless it's a double stack I don't know I like my glock but because I put a extend Mag release on it I can't carry it IWB but I like the 1911 for IWB my glock if I try carrying IWB IT EJECT MAGS LOL BUTTON TO BIG but I can carry it OUT SIDE

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top