JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really care what anyone Says about having there gun and ammo concealed so they buy small gun 's with small bullets and small Mag's IF I GET IN A GUN FIGHT I WANT A BIG GUN WITH BIG BULLETS and I can carry enough .40 cal 15 round mags then I can also carry enough 8 and 10 round 45acp Mag's lol

There big suckers lol but good for the range View attachment 397855

I bought a couple of those decades ago when I bought my first Mech-Tech. Trying to get more capacity. They stuck out so damn far it really threw things off. I was able to make them "kind of work". Considering who made them I had expected that. I did end up with a lot of the Chip McCormick 10 round mags due to the MT's. Those have always worked in any 1911 I tried. Wilson does or did make these too and of course they are very well made. After the patent expired on the design that made the flush fit 8 round possible of course everyone started making them. So of course you get some that are hit and miss. Using the original, Devel, or any of the better like Chips, I have never seen a 1911 that would not work with them if it worked at all. I do sometimes carry with 10 round mags. when I still use my old shoulder rig I do since they do not make any difference.

1911.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top