JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe .40's will get a bump right now. The only ammo i've seen on the shelf is .40. With all the background checks, i'm sure the firearm caliber with the most rounds available might create a bump in sales.

Sportsman's Guide has .40 S&W Glock 22, 23 and 27's police trade in for sale. If you are a member, they range from $351 to $380. I used to be a member, but ran out of stuff that I liked on their site. Prices are many times the same or more than other sellers.

I wonder what caliber they changed to, maybe 9mm :rolleyes:

Sportsman's Guide has .40 S&W Glock 22, 23 and 27's police trade in for sale. If you are a member, they range from $351 to $380. I used to be a member, but ran out of stuff that I liked on their site. Prices are many times the same or more than other sellers.

I wonder what caliber they changed to, maybe 9mm :rolleyes:
PROBABLY 10 mm +P+

Ruger SR40C for $318....must be why they're called Low Price Guns!

1584689614912.png

A new 40 s&w recycling point is located at my house. Get rid of those useless guns! Buy a 9 and you won't have to develop any skills, just close your eyes and keep pulling the trigger buttercup.

I have noticed .40 ammo (and guns? can't say that for sure) becoming available from LEOs whose departments have switched to 9mm. The prices have been good for self-defense and FMJ - whereas 9mm is harder to come by and often more expensive.

This is probably a temporary thing, but right now I have 2-3X as much .40 ammo as 9mm ammo - in part due to this phenomenon and I have stopped buying .40 as I now have more than I will ever shoot (save some for bartering if SHTF). There are still some deals out there but I figured I would give others a chance and concentrate on a few calibers where I think I need more - especially rifle calibers.

I have enough .40 SIGs to go around, and then can switch to 9mm when if I run out of .40 S&W.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top