JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P 9c. It's a great gun and I've taken good care of it. This was my first "gun improvement" pistol, and I've added night sights, a trigger upgrade and a safety modification. It shoots very accurately and smoothly. Asking $400 and we'll split the FFL transfer fee.

Selling points:
  • Original case and all original equipment. (backstraps, magazines, chamber flag, etc)
  • Stock sights have been replaced with Truglo TFO sights. Green front/Yellow rear. These are tritium/fiber-optic sights that glow visibly even in total darkness. I shipped the slide to Truglo and they installed the sights at the factory. Original sights are included.
  • The trigger and sear have been replaced with the Apex Tactical Forward Set Sear and Polymer Trigger Kit. This kit makes the trigger cleaner, crisper and a lot lighter. Almost zero uptake or overtravel. Kit was installed by a local gunsmith. Original sear, trigger and springs are included.
  • Safety has been modified per this video. If you prefer, you can remove the safety altogether and install frame plugs. Here are instructions for that. A set of frame plugs are included.
  • I'll throw in a couple holsters because hey, I won't be needing them anymore. 1x Aegis Armory "Shield" holster and 1x PJ Holsters IWB kydex holster included.
So why sell it? First, I'm saving up for a carbine. Second, because I found that I prefer a 9mm with a longer grip over a compact. This gun works great, has an incredible trigger and is a tack driver at the range. I love it and I think you will too.

Due to work schedule, weekends are best for meeting at an FFL, unless you know one that's open until around 8:00 PM on a weekday. Otherwise, for Saturday or Sunday, Lynnwood Guns is just up the street from me and would be my preferred FFL to meet at.

IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1985.JPG IMG_1986.JPG IMG_1987.jpg IMG_1988.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top