JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P 9c. It's a great gun and I've taken good care of it. This was my first "gun improvement" pistol, and I've added night sights, a trigger upgrade and a safety modification. It shoots very accurately and smoothly. Asking $400 and we'll split the FFL transfer fee.

Selling points:
  • Original case and all original equipment. (backstraps, magazines, chamber flag, etc)
  • Stock sights have been replaced with Truglo TFO sights. Green front/Yellow rear. These are tritium/fiber-optic sights that glow visibly even in total darkness. I shipped the slide to Truglo and they installed the sights at the factory. Original sights are included.
  • The trigger and sear have been replaced with the Apex Tactical Forward Set Sear and Polymer Trigger Kit. This kit makes the trigger cleaner, crisper and a lot lighter. Almost zero uptake or overtravel. Kit was installed by a local gunsmith. Original sear, trigger and springs are included.
  • Safety has been modified per this video. If you prefer, you can remove the safety altogether and install frame plugs. Here are instructions for that. A set of frame plugs are included.
  • I'll throw in a couple holsters because hey, I won't be needing them anymore. 1x Aegis Armory "Shield" holster and 1x PJ Holsters IWB kydex holster included.
So why sell it? First, I'm saving up for a carbine. Second, because I found that I prefer a 9mm with a longer grip over a compact. This gun works great, has an incredible trigger and is a tack driver at the range. I love it and I think you will too.

Due to work schedule, weekends are best for meeting at an FFL, unless you know one that's open until around 8:00 PM on a weekday. Otherwise, for Saturday or Sunday, Lynnwood Guns is just up the street from me and would be my preferred FFL to meet at.

IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1985.JPG IMG_1986.JPG IMG_1987.jpg IMG_1988.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews