JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Well, that was an expensive, but fun, hour there this morning. Fantastic people to work with. With instant approval, 3 of them rode home with me this morning. Now comes the fun part.

I got there around 11:30. About 20min later, I was on my way. This was my 1st time at Highline. Was bigger than I was expecting. I'll have to look around a bit more when I'm not on a rushed schedule.

So bummed I missed out on this but stuck at OHSU with my son, They were out by the time I could call this morning......if any of you that bought multiple feel generous would love to have one

I got to hold mine before joining the que. Looked to be in good condition. The sights seemed dim or gone, will have to replace. Three mags looked used but good condition. Mine had a 2012 born date.
These were Afghanistan contract guns. The box even included some dust/dirt/powder from over there. Firearm itself was clean.

I got to hold mine before joining the que. Looked to be in good condition. The sights seemed dim or gone, will have to replace. Three mags looked used but good condition. Mine had a 2012 born date.
These were Afghanistan contract guns. The box even included some dust/dirt/powder from over there. Firearm itself was clean.
I'm happy with my purchase.

I'd prefer not to modify a gun in that manner especially if used in a self defense situation.
There is physically no difference between a converted model, and a factory model that came without the thumb safety.

Personally I think the belief that "modifications" will automatically demonize you to a jury and/or a DA is pretty antiquated paranoia. Case law doesn't support that "hollywood" belief. Don't want to worry about a carry gun? Don't carry a gun.

They're sold out anyway, so your chance to get one is gone, and my point is moot.

There is physically no difference between a converted model, and a factory model that came without the thumb safety.

Personally I think the belief that "modifications" will automatically demonize you to a jury and/or a DA is pretty antiquated paranoia. Case law doesn't support that "hollywood" belief. Don't want to worry about a carry gun? Don't carry a gun.

They're sold out anyway, so your chance to get one is gone, and my point is moot.
Thanks for your opinion. I disagree that removing a safety which was previously installed at the factory could not cause any issues in court. I'm not worried about carrying a gun for self defense, but thanks for the input.

While I agree totally with the safety removal conversion being factory (and my personal preference).......

The second part about effects in court is a bit off. Situations vary and I don't personally see the safety or simple additions as an issue but check out some of the newest research and mock trials done and the disparities between outcomes (criminal and civil) when different weapons were used in a self defense shoot that was 100% self defense.

While I agree totally with the safety removal conversion being factory (and my personal preference).......

The second part about effects in court is a bit off. Situations vary and I don't personally see the safety or simple additions as an issue but check out some of the newest research and mock trials done and the disparities between outcomes (criminal and civil) when different weapons were used in a self defense shoot that was 100% self defense.
13 minute mark.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EeLgzT-9N54

13 min mark.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EeLgzT-9N54

Here are a couple of pics of the pistol Highline sent for me. It's in great shape. Fantastic deal at $200. It came with # matching case, backstraps, three mags and all the paperwork, lock, etc that comes with new pistol.

1000002978.jpg

1000002977.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.