JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. - James Madison- Federalist 46

or said another way

"The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed." --Ronald Reagan

Yes almost, but not really close to the 99.999% who get fleeced by wall-street at a thousands of times greater than any welfare fraud out there. But who cares about the big heist when we can fight among ourselves while the corporate fat cats and politicians continue to widen the income gap.

Nice. Was just curious.

Anyhow, great post..
I foresee the system collapsing as communism did.

Hopefully this garbage can be undone.

no problem, the name was to create the curiosity, I certainly hope we don't get to the place where we need those guns, but we should understand the reasons why 2nd amendment was put in place as there is so much rhetoric and misinformation out there.

if we can maintain the republic as opposed to a populist democracy we may be able to reverse. but the odds are mounting if that majority votes themselves more of our earnings. Atlas may shrug...

I foresee the system collapsing as communism did.

Hopefully this garbage can be undone.

The system collapsing is the plan IMO. Getting everyone dependent on Big Brother and the shift towards a soft communism is the goal.

Destruction of the economy through Global warming fear mongering.
Mass unchecked immigration coupled with racial politics.
Education system and news organizations in lockstep with the progressive agenda.
Demonization of the wealthy class by the political class destroying the middle class.

The general idea being preached to young people that the system is rigged and unfair and without more and more big govt. programs and regulations we will not survive, the planet will not survive.

I have my doubts that this train wreck can be stopped. The next elections may help slow things down a bit though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top