JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buying only stolen guns the supply is limited, types greatly vary, there is a trail of middle men involved (aka witnesses), and no guarantee the firearm doesn't already have a crime hanging on it.

The other route, the supply is larger and on demand, they have more control over outsider involvement, you can select type and quantity, and are absolutely assured of a "clean" gun with no possibility of any back trace. Assuming they are being clever enough to cover component purchase trails.

All that said though, "ghost guns" really only make up a very small percentage of firearms retrieved from crime scenes so they are certainly still buying their fair share of stolen guns.

Probably the lower level criminals are more into street guns, but for the larger and more organized operations, it's certainly very likely some are running their own assembly shops.

Just speculating.....
Bwaha.

The rule was issued by the ATF in April, but two Trump-appointed judges just upheld the rule for the ATF in two separate cases to stop the law from going into effect.

It's in effect now.

If you go to Polymer80's website and try to find a 80% receiver, they've all been removed from stock: https://www.polymer80.com/pistols/80percentpistolkits

New 80% receivers now require a serial number and an FFL/NICS to purchase, just like a standard receiver.
Where? What states? What fed law? Prove it.

Bwaha. Sorry Joe, but you let a lot of idiots in. Those who don't know bubblegum.

Where? What states? What fed law? Prove it.
Someone's not been getting the memo's, hu? ;)

ATF implies a Federal rule applicable to all states and went into affect on the 24th. (120 days after being publication)

The FBI has a special way to x-ray firearms that have unreadable serial numbers.
You can file off the serial numbers till they don't show, but the deep scan imagery they use shows the stress marks made by the stamping process.

Remember Robert Blake (played Baretta on TV) when was tied to a revolver that had the S/N ground off and was used to kill his wife Bonnie?

The FBI used that method to read the patterned deformity of the "grain" of the metal well below the surface and was able to determine the S/N, which was then traced back to Blake.

aug-9-2002-k25819-robert-blake-photographed-inside-los-angeles-county-DNWEDA.jpg

The rule was issued by the ATF in April, but two Trump-appointed judges just upheld the rule for the ATF in two separate cases to stop the law from going into effect.

It's in effect now.

If you go to Polymer80's website and try to find a 80% receiver, they've all been removed from stock: https://www.polymer80.com/pistols/80percentpistolkits

New 80% receivers now require a serial number and an FFL/NICS to purchase, just like a standard receiver.
If you go to other sights, they are still available. Do a bit more research.

ATF implies a Federal rule applicable to all states and went into affect on the 24th. (120 days after being publication)
If you knew about how firearm laws work, you would know that ATF cannot make them without Congress. I was a license gunsmith/dealer for a dozen years. I'm betting you never were. But like to pretend you know. ATF cannot make laws without Congress approval. )

Rules are not laws. Consult a lawyer.

If you knew about how firearm laws work, you would know that ATF cannot make them without Congress. I was a license gunsmith/dealer for a dozen years. I'm betting you never were. But like to pretend you know. ATF cannot make laws without Congress approval. )

Obviously, some sights sites may not have fully updated their products pages yet, but nearly all that still list them are "out of stock" and not available for actual purchase. Others show them in the site directory, but following the link, the individual product page is no longer there and inaccessible. I would bet that even those sites that seem to show them available for purchase will either not process if you go through the order process to completion, or you'll get an order cancellation notice awhile afterwards and a refund to follow... when they feel good and ready to get around to it.

Do a bit more research.

I know how firearm laws are "supposed" to work, but the ATF overstepping their authority is well documented and they can and will enforce it... even if we all pretty much know it's not within their pervue to make new law through internal rule changes. You're welcome to violate it and go through the full legal process and expense trying to defend yourself though.

Everyone is entitled to make that choice for themselves.

Rules may not be lawful or in keeping with current laws put in place by congress, but they are still enforceable to a degree by the repective agencies until they are challenged. That's how the "woke" roll these days.

Again, completely your choice to violate them and take up the good fight in a court of law.

Good advice though. Consult a lawyer. ;)

Atf can't create laws without approval by Congress. Are you just playing stupid or at you really stupid?
Federal agencies are empowered to make rules with the certioriari authority granted to them by congress. They may overstep their authority but it doesn't negate the rule without due process. It's a real thing. Look it up.

~Done feeding the troll. Enjoy!

Federal agencies are empowered to make rules with the certioriari authority granted to them by congress. They may overstep their authority but it doesn't negate the rule without due process. It's a real thing. Look it up.

Thread 'ATF to notify local law enforcement of NICS denial or delay within 24 hours starting 10/01/2022' https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...y-within-24-hours-starting-10-01-2022.422055/
Atf can't create laws without approval by Congress. Are you just playing stupid or at you really stupid?

Rules are not laws. 17 states already challenging the unlawful rules. SCOTUS will kick you in the crotch again.

Thread 'ATF to notify local law enforcement of NICS denial or delay within 24 hours starting 10/01/2022' https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...y-within-24-hours-starting-10-01-2022.422055/

Rules are not laws. 17 states already challenging the unlawful rules. SCOTUS will kick you in the crotch again.
Is there anything a californicator won't whine about?

They can not create laws BUT they have a LONG record of doing it anyway. They come up with stuff, then its up to others to fight them. Sadly does not come free. Often takes MANY years to wind through the courts. Many black robes love to make laws from the bench and agree with them. Mean time anyone who tries to make themselves a test case can be very sorry they did. I am one of those stupid people who does not choose to make myself a test case since I do not want the years of crap even if I will "win" some day. You do you. :s0092:

A troll can't back up his story with facts. My guess is you fail civics class and never served in the military. You think you are owed what you never worked for. You voted for Obiden.

They can not create laws BUT they have a LONG record of doing it anyway. They come up with stuff, then its up to others to fight them. Sadly does not come free. Often takes MANY years to wind through the courts. Many black robes love to make laws from the bench and agree with them. Mean time anyone who tries to make themselves a test case can be very sorry they did. I am one of those stupid people who does not choose to make myself a test case since I do not want the years of crap even if I will "win" some day. You do you. :s0092:
They always get shut down and should get permanently shut down along with fb and other asshats feds that don't follow the law.

I don't know. Did you see the end of Seinfeld? I can't imagine much worse.
Good point. But ironically they ended up in jail for doing nothing to support a Good Samaritan law. We'll probably end up in jail if we do nothing to support a Constitutional Law (2nd Amendment).

Last Edited:
Rockey brass just announced they they are being forced out off business. Because off this new interpretation and UPS not wanting to deliver there legal merchandise. More people out off work. Thanks Biden .

Lame, yeah there's probably a lot of companies that will go bust shortly. Lately its boom then bust. I hope all these companies can sue the burden administration or burden personally for all the blatant constitutional violations that have taken place since he got in office. This is exactly what he wanted by any means, legal or not. Not right that companies should have to pay for it. Also would be nice if a go fund me type accounts be setup to re establish them in the near future once all these new laws get over turned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top