JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, by number three I knew I had something special happening. At 5 I was euphoric at the idea that I had tied my personal best. Then the magic number 6 happened. And I was laughing so hard at the sheer amount of snot that was hanging around. Almost had a 7th in there, but I psyched myself out.

Anyway, allergy season this year is a good one. I don't take meds for it, everything seems to make me drowsy.

But a fun fact, that was so far "Off Topic" that I had to share with my brothers and sisters here at NWFA.

Carry on, and keep your powder dry. :)

Shoot man, I was launching rockets to the moon during the episode. Nothing left to see. :D:p

Sneeze a few times during stop and go traffic. Better than a live fire exercise. :p

...Anyway, allergy season this year is a good one. I don't take meds for it, everything seems to make me drowsy....

If it gets to be too bothersome, mayhaps revisit the meds question with your provider.

Or go old school. I just do half a tab of benedryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) at bedtime.

Works for me, not necessarily for you. If I miss a night, the allergies kick up my sinuses for about 2 days, until they calm down again. Incredibly inexpensive. Safe if you do not have kidney issues, HBP, nor drink alcohol to excess.

Wouldn't be bad if as a "Gun guy" or "Gun gal" , you developed a allergy to your favorite gun oil or even that good old gunpowder smell....:eek::D

For allergy season I use "Aller-Tec" ist from Costco , its cheap , works for 25 hours and doesn't make me sleepy ...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR