JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, by number three I knew I had something special happening. At 5 I was euphoric at the idea that I had tied my personal best. Then the magic number 6 happened. And I was laughing so hard at the sheer amount of snot that was hanging around. Almost had a 7th in there, but I psyched myself out.

Anyway, allergy season this year is a good one. I don't take meds for it, everything seems to make me drowsy.

But a fun fact, that was so far "Off Topic" that I had to share with my brothers and sisters here at NWFA.

Carry on, and keep your powder dry. :)

Shoot man, I was launching rockets to the moon during the episode. Nothing left to see. :D:p

Sneeze a few times during stop and go traffic. Better than a live fire exercise. :p

...Anyway, allergy season this year is a good one. I don't take meds for it, everything seems to make me drowsy....

If it gets to be too bothersome, mayhaps revisit the meds question with your provider.

Or go old school. I just do half a tab of benedryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) at bedtime.

Works for me, not necessarily for you. If I miss a night, the allergies kick up my sinuses for about 2 days, until they calm down again. Incredibly inexpensive. Safe if you do not have kidney issues, HBP, nor drink alcohol to excess.

Wouldn't be bad if as a "Gun guy" or "Gun gal" , you developed a allergy to your favorite gun oil or even that good old gunpowder smell....:eek::D

For allergy season I use "Aller-Tec" ist from Costco , its cheap , works for 25 hours and doesn't make me sleepy ...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads