JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever have a sneeze and a fart squeaks out? The kind where you're all clinched up to sneeze, but you let a little ripper? Feels like someone jerking a food of barbed wire out of your hole.
Wouldn't be bad if as a "Gun guy" or "Gun gal" , you developed a allergy to your favorite gun oil
No worries, I just pour motor oil into the action. :rolleyes:

The most satisfying sensations almost always involve some kind of projectiles being sent down range. And even more satisfaction if said projectiles group up somewhere nice and tight on an attractive target.

6? That's quite a feat. My personal best is only 4, but then I don't have allergies.

As for the rest of you - y'all a bunch of sick bastidges with no sphincter control! WTF?! I can honestly say I've never shart myself a single time just because of a sneeze. Nope. My pants, and my conscience, are clean :p

6? That's quite a feat. My personal best is only 4, but then I don't have allergies.

As for the rest of you - y'all a bunch of sick bastidges with no sphincter control! WTF?! I can honestly say I've never shart myself a single time just because of a sneeze. Nope. My pants, and my conscience, are clean :p

Its just a matter of time ;) Wait till ya suffer from the hershey squirts then gotta sneeze. A good sneeze & poop may get lift off or blow a hole out yer khakis :D

There is something oddly satisfying about a good string of sneezes. At least the ones that don't result in Kate Brown inhabiting my undies :D

Its just a matter of time ;) Wait till ya suffer from the hershey squirts then gotta sneeze. A good sneeze & poop may get lift off or blow a hole out yer khakis :D

There is something oddly satisfying about a good string of sneezes. At least the ones that don't result in Kate Brown inhabiting my undies :D

Years ago, I was at work at the newly opened Johnson Creek Fred Meyer (so this about 27 years ago) when I got the sudden feeling I was sick, really sick. I left my department and headed to the restroom because I thought I was going to throw up, and I did, big time. But during that episode, I found out I was suffering from a malady in the other end too. No way to contain it when in a full body heave. Blew out the drawers, pants, socks, everything. To top it off, I was at work and had no way of changing. I cleaned up as best I could and managed to get to a back room phone to call my then girlfriend (she still married me after this ;)) to bring me a change of clothes. She rushed down and got them to me. I went back to work, knowing I had just violated everything good and pure about that poor restroom. Must have been food poisoning because I felt fine after all was said and done. My future wife? She took those damn clothes home and cleaned them. I had to marry her after that ;)

Good on your girlfriend, (now wife) mine would have told me to throw them away and I wouldn't blame her either.

We had a salesman that thought he was going to be funny and let a fart go on a Saturday at work. According to one of the other salesmen he ended up spoiling himself and had to call his wife and ask her to bring him some new underwear and pants..... Served him right...:p

No allergies here but if I sneeze more than two times in a row I know for sure I'm coming down with something. That has been almost 100% accurate for the past fifteen years when I noticed the correlation.

As a side note when I had the "swine flu" I had a bucket for the upper end while sitting on the throne. Definitely one of the worst episodes I've ever gone through. Some of those stories are downright nasty, but funny nonetheless

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top