JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG! Who is/are the real troll(s) in here? These three pages hurt my head. But it's probably the cell phone in my pocket causing that....But I know I still reproduce....So....

And, the higher frequencies
of 5G doesn't penetrate rain very well. So, in the Pacific NW they're going to have to put a micro cell on every streetlight to have a working system. Wonderful.

All of our utilities are underground and we don't have any street lights. Every home has a post light in the lawn by the driveway so I use that to light the street somewhat. Most of my neighbors use the post light to light the street too.

All of our utilities are underground and we don't have any street lights. Every home has a post light in the lawn by the driveway so I use that to light the street somewhat. Most of my neighbors use the post light to light the street too.
Don't worry, Tony. They have a plan for you. There are many designs for the micro cell towers. The town I live in, Gresham, sent out a survey with several pictures of different towers. They asked us which tower design we wanted to have, and since the internet service providers have to pay a fee to use the city owned street lamps, it wasn't a question of whether or not we wanted them, it was which one do you want.

5G Gigantic health hazard - dr Barrie Trower & sir Julian Rose

Barry Trower is a Microwave weapons expert and world renowned physicist. He has forgotten more than any of us will ever know about EMF, Microwave etc. He is the worlds leading expert on this subject. It is a long video, but could change your perception on the subject, you will certainly be educated by watching it.

To shorten things in a summary, He says that the frequencies emitted will cause worldwide ecological disaster, and only 1 in 8 children will be born healthy (or be carried full term.) He notes that depending on the frequencies and pulses, cancers, and neurological and physiological processes will be disturbed greatly. Some of the frequencies will cause such psychological disturbances that suicide will become widespread and very common.

It is being driven by industry and forced out into nurseries/ schools/ houses. It is dangerous stuff and people are mostly in the dark about it.

Last Edited:
He notes that Fiber optic can be used to do the same thing and cell phones can still be cell phones for phone calls, and we can avoid the dangerous exposures.

He notes that Fiber optic can be used to do the same thing and cell phones can still be cell phones for phone calls, and we can avoid the dangerous exposures.

I understand that you may not trust someone with the username CrackPipe, but you should also check people's credentials to avoid trusting crackpots.
Barrie Trower - RationalWiki

Also remember, the people who he is claiming know this is harmful would also be subjecting themselves and their families to the same effects.

I got my new meters at 9:00 this morning, so far so good. Got plenty of tin foil on hand just in case things start to go south.

Fun Fact---Fastenal sells aluminum foil in 48" wide rolls. Thinking of doing my truck and house.

attachment.jpg

I understand that you may not trust someone with the username CrackPipe, but you should also check people's credentials to avoid trusting crackpots.
Barrie Trower - RationalWiki

Also remember, the people who he is claiming know this is harmful would also be subjecting themselves and their families to the same effects.
Well, with a board of members with such highly esteemed individuals as
Board of Trustees
See the main article on this topic: RationalWiki:2018 board of trustees election
The current Trustees are:

I'll have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Well, with a board of members with such highly esteemed individuals as
Board of Trustees
See the main article on this topic: RationalWiki:2018 board of trustees election
The current Trustees are:

I'll have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Really? Those are online usernames. Besides, it's a wiki... check the references. The fact is that his peer reviewed published paper count is ZERO. He operates just like the other pseudoscience types, outside the realm of data and validation. Look up some of the people peddling the chem trail and other pseudoscience conspiracies and notice the similarities.

Like the Snopes crazy cat lady behind the scenes.
I prefer to accept the results of the scientific process after it has had time to sort out the situation using the peer review process as a foundation. In this case, the conclusion seems pretty clear. If you want to accept the word of a single individual claiming unverified credentials and posting blogs and YouTube videos go for it but don't expect to go unchallenged on the validity or integrity of the claims.

Let's face it, our government doesn't have a good track record of keeping us safe from harmful stuff. Pesticides, herbicides, asbestos, radioactive materials, flame retardants, tobacco products, creosote, lead, PCBs, heavy metals, BPA, teflon, saccharin, styrofoam cups, phthalates, the list goes on and on. Why would anyone think that they're on top of it with RF energy? As someone who used to work with high levels of RF, I was quite surprised and disappointed to learn that the maximum exposure level of 5mW/sq cm that we were using is twice the level allowed for civilians. The Government doesn't care about it's own workers, why would you think they care about you?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top