JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would you consider cell phones safe? I don't. The cell phone industry rigs all the tests, lots of money tied up in those cell towers. And there's lots of people dropping like flies from cancer and getting EHS (Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity aka Electro Sensitivity). Cell phones, laptops, Wi-Fi they're designed to attack the reproductive organs. So no I don't consider them safe.

Last Edited:
tumblr_nhiebibfDA1u4uoqao1_500.gif

Our system is 2.4Ghz... Same as a Microwave oven. EMF can alter things at a cellular level.

You wouldn't want a wireless router on your pillow at night. Many folks are sensitive to EMF, and with it becoming more of an exposure with technology, bubblegum happens.

Some of this can be minor (like headaches) or not so minor (heart attacks.) There is a point at which the risks exceed the benefits of technology, and it may be that it is fast approaching.

Do a interwebs search on "5G". Never mind I did it for you. It doesn't take long for the questions to start popping up. Also take note that the FCC approved 20,000 satellites for 5G. Think about that. The worst part though, is that everybody will have to buy new iphones...

20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth
5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System
AT&T will put a fake 5G logo on its 4G LTE phones
5G Wireless Service Is Coming, And So Are Health Concerns Over The Towers That Support It
Edit: Wait, there's more!
Russian Religious Leader Warns of 'Satanic' Smartphones - Coast to Coast AM

Last Edited:
From time-to-time I do worry about all of the brain-goofing emissions and magnetic testicle-cooking magnetic waves, emanating from...
…. guys running little, auxiliary, electric boat motors, following instructions from their electronic fish-finders, slowly pulling electronic noise-making, lighted lures slowly back and forth behind the occasional thread, hoping for a bite. ;)

Good one, troll. ?

Trolled.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews