JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I walk around in a faraday cage so it's all good. I'm done reproducing so I guess I have that going for me.

As long as I got my plastic Jesus and my lead emmitor I'm good. Bring it.

I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I got my plastic Jesus up on the dashboard beneath my fuzzy dice.... I can go a hundred miles an hour as long as I got the almighty power ridin' as my copilot tonight!

I walk around in a faraday cage so it's all good. I'm done reproducing so I guess I have that going for me.

You can also make some underpants made from one of them wire-mesh sieves... or a large turtle shell, 'cuz they already got the leg holes in 'em!

You can also make some underpants made from one of them wire-mesh sieves... or a large turtle shell, 'cuz they already got the leg holes in 'em!

Pure genius! I must try. Does that mean I can turtle head in a turtle shell?

I don't care if it rains or freezes as long as I got my plastic Jesus up on the dashboard beneath my fuzzy dice.... I can go a hundred miles an hour as long as I got the almighty power ridin' as my copilot tonight!

Save us Rev Billy Sol Hargus....Heal that boy!

So is everyone pumped about their deployment of 5G and the millimeter waves that kill insects (bees)? Anyone thrilled about these carcinogenic "smart meters" that pulse us with EMF radiation constantly 24/7?

Check out these YouTube channels:
ScottiesTech.Info
The Fullerton Informer

Try looking at the actual science on this instead of wacky conspiracy theories.

Tell us this, if cell phones caused brain cancer, why are the cancer rates flat when you compare today's rate with those 20+ years ago?

(Queue the massive global conspiracy theory here)

Tell us this, if cell phones caused brain cancer, why are the cancer rates flat when you compare today's rate with those 20+ years ago?

It's easier to point to EMF than the possible real culprit; caesin.

So is everyone pumped about their deployment of 5G and the millimeter waves that kill insects (bees)? Anyone thrilled about these carcinogenic "smart meters" that pulse us with EMF radiation constantly 24/7?

Check out these YouTube channels:
ScottiesTech.Info
The Fullerton Informer
And, the higher frequencies
of 5G doesn't penetrate rain very well. So, in the Pacific NW they're going to have to put a micro cell on every streetlight to have a working system. Wonderful.

How about the 20,000+ satellites that will be needed to provide the 5G, you aren't worried about all the mercury that launching all those rockets will salt our atmosphere with?

Wouldn't you imagine that a tech company would have a vested interest in the promotion of the technology utilized for its products?

I would actually figure they would have a vested interest in having you live as long as you can, so you can continue to buy their products into your old age. Killing off your consumers is normally not a good business plan.

5g actually caused the twin towers to collapse using reverse time travel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top