JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my youth I ran a Kawalski;) 750 triple, it would have chewed that beautiful Chevy up and left it by the curb crying like a little girl. I was an experienced biker and that darned thing frightened me more than once!:D

In my youth I ran a Kawalski;) 750 triple, it would have chewed that beautiful Chevy up and left it by the curb crying like a little girl. I was an experienced biker and that darned thing frightened me more than once!:D

I, too had a Kawasaki Triple when I was in high school, though mine was a 1973 500 H1d, but it had Wiesco pistons, Denco tuned pipes, milled heads, and re-jetted carbs with K&N filters, along with a little porting.

Pretty sedate until it "came on the pipes," VERY peaky power band.

You needed a Barnett clutch with heavier springs, or else it would smoke the clutch.

That thing was wicked fast, and even with a passenger would wheelie in 4th. gear.

No car in town could touch it.

And, like you, it scared the bejeepers out of me quite a few times!!

I wish I had it back.....

A lot of people haven't even heard of Kawasaki triple two strokes, IIRC, the 750 was the fastest stock bike in the quarter until the Kawasaki 903 came out, I believe the 750 would turn 11 or 12 second quarters, stock.

Put the same care up against a modern proper "crotch rocket" and see what happens.
If you're not making 600+hp in your car...you have no chance.
You're average 1000cc sport bike now-a-days makes about 180hp and creates the power across the rpm-range and comes in right around 400lbs.
Just saying...

Money to money,there ain't many cars that could beat a z14
Put a grand into the z14 and it takes most cars out of the picture,even if you put a grand into a tuner for your car

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews