JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I was waiting for supplies for Stomper's rig and other things... I made this and finished it up today.

500D Sustainment Pouch with MOLLE and ALICE attachment system, so the user is not limited to either MOLLE or ALICE, but can use on both systems. 2 Duraflex surface mount buckles, 2 ITW Nexus D rings for sling usage, Line 24 DOT snaps for MOLLE attachment straps, and CS Osborne B1-#1 drain grommet in government black

Green tint Ranger Green for the webbing

Tiger Stripe Products 500D Vietnam Tigerstripe camo Cordura

Camo Green and Ranger Green thread
DSCF6662.JPG DSCF6663.JPG DSCF6664.JPG DSCF6665.JPG DSCF6666.JPG DSCF6667.JPG

That is just amazing work.

If you don't mind me asking, I have a couple of soft gun cases that I've carried with way too much weight in, and the shoulder straps have started to pull out. I tried repairing them with an awl and heavy thread, but I clearly don't know what I'm doing. :rolleyes: It never comes out like the videos and I'm sure they'll fail again even with the intended weight. Any advice for me and the probably dozens of other members who have done the same thing?

If this isn't a good place for this question, please let me know and I'll delete it.

That is just amazing work.

If you don't mind me asking, I have a couple of soft gun cases that I've carried with way too much weight in, and the shoulder straps have started to pull out. I tried repairing them with an awl and heavy thread, but I clearly don't know what I'm doing. :rolleyes: It never comes out like the videos and I'm sure they'll fail again even with the intended weight. Any advice for me and the probably dozens of other members who have done the same thing?

If this isn't a good place for this question, please let me know and I'll delete it.
Two thread saddle stitch with 2 needles or 2 awls would be stronger and better.

This video is for leather but same principle applies. Speedy stitcher videos almost never show the 2 thread method which will be stronger.

It's a similar principle for a standard sewing machine, 2 threads, top and bottom and a lock stitch. For extra strength; go back and forth for 3 lines/triple saddle stitch. Saddle stitch/lock stitch is also very useful for making your own leather knife sheaths and scabbards.. also for shoe repairs if needed ;)

Single thread stitch work is usually for chain/quick release/repairs where only one needle and thread length is usable; but it's not as strong as two threads.

Nothing but food, Nalgene and mess kit with cup...

Nalgene bottle nests with the cup BTW. Mess Kit is empty so more can be carried if desired.
5 Knorr sides, 1 Idahoan Instant mashed potatoes packet, 1 Wise Foods Chili Mac packet, 2 hot chocolate packets.
Looks like 2-4 days of eating, depending on how long one goes without eating 😅
DSCF6782.JPG DSCF6781.JPG DSCF6780.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews