JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hated the short, narrow shoulder straps that these came with, so I removed them.. and then bartacked 1.5" webbing loops with same size D rings on the sides to use with a shoulder sling. Improves the functionality, and I can stow the shoulder sling strap and put on a backpack like a lid if I want to. Used the grey Singer 4411 Heavy Duty for this.
20210612_143124.jpg 20210612_142801.jpg 20210612_142806.jpg 20210612_142819.jpg

Eh, I dunno, looks a lot like a purse and you're talking about sewing stuff on it. Do you have camo culottes to go with it?

:D :s0087:

j/k I have a small computer bag that looks so much like a purse that I don't use it much anymore...

Eh, I dunno, looks a lot like a purse and you're talking about sewing stuff on it. Do you have camo culottes to go with it?

:D :s0087:

j/k I have a small computer bag that looks so much like a purse that I don't use it much anymore...
It didnt have the 1.5" D-rings on it before :p although.. this is what the backside used to look like
CFP-90 Combat Patrol (1).JPG

What it normally looks like
CFP-90 Combat Patrol.JPG

What the advertisement from Lowe Alpine for the green version (also known as LCS-84) looked like on the 80s soldier worn in conjunction with the LBV (TLBV in the catalog) :rolleyes: note; these things didn't have the padded shoulders until after the NATICK contracted ones came out. I distinctly recall another version with ALICE style shoulder straps that mated to the NATICK trial LBVs which had the same QD ends on them for the ALICE style shoulder straps.
img_9860.jpg

Edit. If I were to use it as a regular backpack, it would need much larger and longer shoulder straps simply due to both my size and the bag's large size. It was not really ideal with the small and short straps on it without the LBV apparently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top