JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recall reading a sticker-related story on another gun-related forum about a formerly thriving business suffering major downturn in all areas thanks to the machinations of the administration of the president before Mr Trump.

The boss called a meeting of all 140-ish employees and told them - guys and gals, you've all noticed that things are not currently going our way, business-wise, due to the raft of recently imposed business restrictions placed on us by the new government, so, with a heavy heart, I'm going to have to fire thirty-seven of you, in order to survive as a viable and money-earning concern, rather than a philanthropic hand-out organisation.

Those of you who have been selected for 'disemployment' will be receiving severance pay fully in line with current practice, as detailed by the afore-mentioned and newly-imposed government employment restrictions and strictures. I will personally hand you your documentation this afternoon, and look forward to not seeing you again, until circumstances, and maybe presidents, change for the better.

Many here will be wondering how I selected those persons for severance, and I have to say, here and now, that it was a decision made easy by going out into the parking lot. Walking around the vehicles parked there, I counted thirty-seven with I LOVE O***a!!!! or similar stickers. I figured out that since you'd had a part to play by voting into office the person who has royally screwed up MY business and YOUR jobs with his rather odd take on our American methods of making an honest living, that I'd pass the buck, so to speak, and fire you, whilst letting those who didn't vote for him to continue to try and earn a living here with me.

Thank you for listening.

tac

Last Edited:
I have some stickers on my car, but do they tell too much about me?

lKZyHts.jpg

What do you think?

My license plate frames say Heckler & Koch on top and No Compromise on the bottom. Non gun folks think it is an advertisement for a Law Firm.
When my son gave me an HK hat for Christmas my mother in law asked what the HK stood for. She just rolled her eyes at me when I told her, "Hello Kitty".

View attachment 464831

What do you think?

The IBEW sticker says union electrician - possibly tools and $$ in the vehicle

Apple sticker - expensive phones or computer may be in there too.

Got kilt - driver may be wearing a man skirt with no undies on underneath, easy access for rapists or lookey loos. May get accosted by a "cougar"

Scotland sticker - driver may have whiskey and beer in the trunk, or may be inebriated. Driver may also love soccer riots, talk like Groundskeeper Willey, and has worn out three Braveheart VHS tapes before discovering DVD/Blue Ray. May have distant cousins that are part Sheep. :D **

U of O dad sticker - driver may have off spring that are part sheep, and attend a stste school.

Had to josh a bit, as an anglo mutt with a lot of Scot and Irish lineage. Not enough to have found a sheep attractive, though I'd go for the wooly one before shagging Camilla or the Queen :D

The IBEW sticker says union electrician - possibly tools and $$ in the vehicle
Tools are either at work or in the garage. They are useless in the car.

Apple sticker - expensive phones or computer may be in there too.
Yes, I am an Apple fanboy, but the phone is never left in the car.

Got kilt - driver may be wearing a man skirt with no undies on underneath, easy access for rapists or lookey loos. May get accosted by a "cougar"
That may or may not have happened.

Had to josh a bit, as an anglo mutt with a lot of Scot and Irish lineage. Not enough to have found a sheep attractive, though I'd go for the wooly one before shagging Camilla or the Queen :D
I agree with you about Camilla or the Queen, but the current princesses are pretty easy on the eyes.

But nothing about the stickers say I'm a firearms enthusiast, which I definitely am. If anything, the "I Read" sticker might make people think I'm a snowflake.

View attachment 464831

What do you think?
You're a dad, an electrician, and potentially drink. First thoughts that come to my head is you work, if you have kids they have school hours, and that you likely have some expensive stuff in the house I could pawn off, and booze to celebrate with after. So figure out when everyone, or most of the people, is gone and go from there. IF I were a criminal.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews