JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good article but mostly common sense. When you slap stickers on the vehicles you are likely advertising to an unintended audience.

I would love to put a bunch of patriotic, political and/or firearms stickers on my truck. I certainly feel very strongly about some stuff, but by not having them it's just another white Ford F150 and I do my best to be the gray man.

Agreed, I'm always amazed when I see Glock or Sig stickers on vehicles, or stickers hurling insults at a political affiliation for that matter. It just increases your likelihood of having your car broken into or vandalized, or being confronted when exiting or entering your vehicle.

This is such an obvious issue, and yet I'm always surprised to see gun related stickers and hotly contested political leaning stickers, and you just know there' gonna be trouble some time. Ecause of them. Even just a snowflake getting triggered is enough.i have never been a fan of stickers on any of my rides, and especially gun stickers, that's like a great big neon sign saying check here, gun inside! Or having a Killory for prision 16, surely to get vandalised of as azz whoopin by those bullflakes who havnt got over her loss, to Trump! Lol:D
A sticker of any kind attracts attention, I don't want to attract any attention, good or bad! My Middle finger does that for me just fine! Lol:p
Whats worse, depending on which car I'm driving, I kind of stand out any way! :eek:
No, not giving up my sweet rides to make idiots with small ( BMW drivers) dinks happy!

In Hawaii.....

That rental car sticker is a give away that you're probably a tourist. So......
You probably have money.
You might have let your guard down in this beautiful place (maybe even forgotten to lock the doors).
You might have left your bags or other valuables in the trunk (think: trunk release).
Then....If you didn't buy the rental car insurance and the car is damaged in a break in.....OMG!
IF, there ever is a trial. You may not want to come back to testify. How will that go?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
On my truck I have two gun related stickers...
A National Muzzleloading Rifle Association and a Washington State Muzzleloaders Association sticker...

Do they say :
I own guns...
A gun might be in this truck...
Give a clue as to when to rob my home...
Trigger someone...
Yes to all of that and more.

I enjoy both of these organizations and the work that they do...enough so that , while I am aware that their presence on my truck may signal or "cause" a response ...I will not over worry 'bout it either....

That said I understand about being "the grey man" and going about un-noticed...and in many locations that is the best way to be....
Andy

On my truck I have two gun related stickers...
A National Muzzleloading Rifle Association and a Washington State Muzzleloaders Association sticker...

Do they say :
I own guns...
A gun might be in this truck...
Give a clue as to when to rob my home...
Trigger someone...
Yes to all of that and more.

I enjoy both of these organizations and the work that they do...enough so that , while I am aware that their presence on my truck may signal or "cause" a response ...I will not over worry 'bout it either....

That said I understand about being "the grey man" and going about un-noticed...and in many locations that is the best way to be....
Andy
I see your situation a little different, you live in a pretty conservative area, an area where firearms are a more acceptable topic, or at least tolerated more then say, Seattle or Nasty Portland! :cool: I would also bet that most folks know you, so they are more accepting of you and the imagine you have!

Yeah...if I lived in Seattle or Portland it would be different...sad to say , I might have to think about "hiding" my like / love of guns and hunting....
Which is too bad 'cause gun owners and hunters are not the ones causing crime or hurting anyone...

That said I have in-laws both in Seattle a Portland and the truck does go down there at times...
( not often , but it does happen...)
But just 'cause I git ornery at times...and the fact that I don't like hiding what is a legal activity , which should cause no alarm or not be made to feel shameful etc... the stickers will remain in place....
Andy

I decided to put this on the rear window of my Mercedes E350 a couple of months ago... its the ONLY time I have EVER put a sticker on any of my cars.
1CA8340A-7AB4-4F06-8A2A-804E5509C2FA.jpeg
PS... concerning getting "confronted" entering or leaving my car... I got something for you, and if you EVER bubblegum with my car... you better PRAY that I do not catch you in the act. o_O

I decided to put this on the rear window of my Mercedes E350 a couple of months ago... its the ONLY time I have EVER put a sticker on any of my cars.
View attachment 464602
PS... concerning getting "confronted" entering or leaving my car... I got something for you, and if you EVER bubblegum with my car... you better PRAY that I do not catch you in the act. o_O

I just peed a little. :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR